Munis Firm a Tad With Muted Secondary
- N.Y., Nevada, Georgia Deals Help Kick Off Fourth Quarter. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;10/6/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31734, p33
Reports on different bond deals presented in the primary market in the U.S. Availability of the structure of the Empire State Development Corp. for correctional and youth facilities projects; Maturity of the serial bonds of the Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust; Revenue sale of the...
- Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust to Sell $350M for Loan Pool. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31993, p3
The article reports that the Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust (Company) plans to issue about $350 million of pool program bonds. Lead underwriter J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. is expected to price the deal. The trust is its own issuer with a credit separate from that of the...
- Munis Mixed; Indy Agency Sells $550M. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/30/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33158, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the bond market in the U.S. in 2009. The Indianapolis Local Public Improvement Bond Bank has sold its more than $550 million of debt, priced by Morgan Stanley & CO. Inc. at $553.7 million of bonds. The market has disclosed a 2.5% decreased on durable...
- Munis Pretty Flat as N.J. Agency Sells $750M. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/13/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33316, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal market in the U.S. on May 12, 2010. It notes that the industry remained unchanged amid the light trading activity, wherein Bank of America Merrill Lynch traded the taxable Build America Bonds (BAB) for the New Jersey Economic Development...
- Goldman Sachs' Securities Services Revenue Falls in Q3. Safane, Jake // Global Custodian News;2013, p141
Goldman Sachs' securities services revenue dropped 10% between the second and third quarters of 2013, while company-wide net revenues fell from $8.6 billion to $6.7 billion.
- MASSACHUSETTS: Water Trust OKs Loans. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;9/16/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33979, p9
The article informs that Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust approved interest-free water infrastructure loans to Leominster, Sturbridge and North Attleborough for projects concentrating on reducing environmentally harmful nutrients.
- Muni Prices Flat as More Issues Come to Market. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron; Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;5/13/2015, p17
The article reports on the steady price of the top-rated municipal bonds in the U.S. as of May 13, 2015 based on the triple-A scale figure from the Municipal Market Data (MMD). It says that the yield of the municipal general obligation (GO) was flat, treasury prices were mixed, and the price of...
- MASSACHUSETTS. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;6/11/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33728, p9
The article offers information on the company Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust which has become the first state revolving fund (SRF) in the country to sale its bonds through a combined offering of negotiated and competitive sale processes.
- Massachusetts Water Trust Kicks Off $242M SRF Deal. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;5/30/2012, p3
The article reports on the retail period for 242 million dollars of state revolving fund (SRF) bonds held by the Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust on May 29, 2012.