Note On The Cover Artist
- WARM and COOL CITY SCAPES. Jubelirer, Shelly // Arts & Activities;Dec2012, Vol. 152 Issue 4, p28
The article presents a lesson plan for elementary education which teaches concepts about warm and cool colors in art by painting cityscapes.
- Venice's Romance Charms Artists & Collectors. Chapman, Audrey S. // Art Business News;Apr2002, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p42
Highlights the scenes found in the city of Venice, Italy that inspire artists and art-lover. Description of the landscape and structures in Venice; Geography of the city; Reaction of artists after visiting the city.
- ARTWORK. Saltz, Jerry // New York;1/17/2011, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p44
The article argues that Jackson Pollock's "The Panorama of the City of New York" is the greatest work of art about New York City of all time. The 9,335-square-foot model which was commissioned by city builder-destroyer Robert Moses is housed in the Queens Museum of Art since 1964. It is made of...
- Series Introduction. Miles, Malcolm // Advances in Art, Urban Futures;2000, Vol. 1, p5
Introduces a series of articles on the relation of art to the development, regeneration and sustainability of cities.
- City Light. Gangelhoff, Bonnie // Southwest Art;Oct2012, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p30
The article previews the art exhibition "City Light," which will feature work by established and emerging painters including Mark Lagu�, Jonathan Ahn and Hsin-Yao Tseng, to be held at the Waterhouse Gallery in Santa Barbara, California, from October 13th through November 5, 2012.
- Cityscape. Barnum, Victoria // Onion River Review;2013, p69
An image of the ink drawing "Cityscape" by Victoria Barnum is presented.
- What happened to Nairn's townscape? Hatherley, Owen // Building Design;10/19/2012, Issue 2033, p7
The article presents author's opinion on the concept of township related to architects in London, England.
- NAEA awards program. // Art Education;May95, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p29
Presents information on the National Art Education Association (NAEA) awards program for the 1995-96 school year. Who may nominate; Eligibility; How winners are selected; NAEA divisions and regions; Includes nomination form, standardized vita form and description of individual awards.
- NAEA awards program. // Art Education;May97, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p29
Provides information about the National Art Education Association's (NAEA) awards program for school year 1997-1998. Program objectives; Selection of awardees; Award presentations; NAEA regions; Nomination form; Details of each award.