Marketing Starts for $1.4B Tech Co. Loan
- Metavante Amends $2B Credit Facility. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/11/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p31
The article reports on the move by Metavante to amend its 2 billion U.S. dollar credit facility following its merger with Fidelity National Information Services (FNIA). Metavante will be allowed to borrow the entire amount under its 250 million U.S. dollar revolver under the new credit...
- Banks Kick Off $1.7B Lender Processing Deal. R. K. // High Yield Report;6/9/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p1
The article reports on the business deal between J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and Bank of America Corp. to launch a $1.725 billion credit facility for Lender Processing Services (LPS), Fidelity National Informational Services Inc.'s (FNIS') division for handling banks and home lenders. LPS' debt...
- FIS recipe for growth. GHOSH, PINAK // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);8/31/2015, p6
The article reports that Asia Pacific is expected to be the key growth driver in the coming years for Fidelity National Information Services (FIS), the global banking and payment technology solution provider.
- Correction. // American Banker;11/3/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 169, p16
A correction is presented to a chart on financial technology companies published in the October 29, 2010 issue in which Fidelity National Information Services Inc. was misidentified.
- FNIS EXPANDS DIVISIONS. // Mortgage Banking;Oct2001, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p14
Announces the additions of RISCO and REEZ.com to the Fidelity National Information Solutions for its expansion in 2001.
- FNIS Earns 21 Cents Per Share in 2Q. Grant, Rick // National Mortgage News;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 44, p8
Reports the earnings of Fidelity National Information Solutions for the second quarter of 2002. Net earnings; Cash flow from operations; Revenues of each division of the company.
- FIS Adding On $150M to Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/12/2011, p3
The article reports that Jacksonville, Florida-based banking technology provider Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) has been selling 150 million U.S. dollars in add-on bonds.
- FIS Issues $150M in Add-On Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/12/2011, p6
The article focuses on the add-on junk bonds issued by Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) via an existing tranche in December 2011.
- Atlanta-area bank to report 3Q loss because of card woes. O'Hara, Terrence // American Banker;10/10/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 195, p8
Reports on the third quarter loses of Fidelity National Corp., an Atlanta, Georgia-based community bank. Trend of losses in the bank industry; Problem in consumer credit; Services offered by the company; Delinquency rate of cards issued by the company.