Vanguard's $225M HY Deal Close
- Vanguard Completes $225M HY Issuance. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p3
The article reports on the senior notes issued by Nashville, Tennessee-based hospital operator Vanguard Health Holding to be used to finance a portion of its acquisition of Detroit Medical Center.
- Ryerson's $220M Deal Pays Dividend. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p2
The article reports on the decision of Chicago, Illinois-based metal processor and distributor Ryerson to sell 220 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds on February 1, 2010 to pay shareholders a dividend. The joint bookrunners of the deal are Bank of America Merrill Lynch and UBS. Vanguard Health...
- Health Care Catching Up in HY Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p20
The article reports that health-care companies have returned to the high yield bond market with success brought by investors. Four health-care-related companies, including Vanguard Health Systems, Fresenius Medical Care and National Mentor, have issued junk bonds totaling 2.48 billion U.S....
- Health Care Catching Up in HY Market. // Leveraged Finance News;1/31/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the reemergence of health care companies on the high yield market in 2011. It mentions that four health-care-related companies made deals totaling 2.48 billions dollars in the junk bond market, including companies Vanguard Health Systems Inc., Fresenius Medical Care, and...
- OB/GYN network announced for greater Philadelphia area. // Modern Healthcare;6/19/95, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p52
Reports on Vanguard Healthcare Group's plans to create a specialty medical network in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Sending of application forms to obstetrics and gynecology specialists and subspecialists to join the physician network called Omnia; Plans to market services to managed care payers.
- Vanguard Health Systems to Host Analyst and Investor Day and Facility Tour on June 21 2012. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/18/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article announces that Vanguard Health Systems Inc. will be hosting an investor day and facility tour on June 21, 2012 in Detroit, Michigan.
- CORRECTIONS & CLARIFICATIONS. // Modern Healthcare;8/9/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p12
Presents corrections to the articles "Public Outcry," which was about a lawsuit involving medical facilities and "A Juicy Stake," which featured investor-owned hospital chain Vanguard Health Systems, that were previously published in the July 19 and August 2, 2004 issue of the "Modern...
- Vanguard: The Midwest and beyond. Kirchheimer, Barbara // Modern Healthcare;05/22/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p24
Focuses on the expansion strategy of Vanguard Health Systems in urban markets from Midwest to West Coast of the United States. List of Vanguard's purchase negotiations; Reason for Vanguard's urban market expansions; Focus of Vanguard's market share.
- For-profits, teaching hospitals find that certain ties... Asplund, Jon; Weinstock, Matthew // AHA News;03/23/98, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p5
Reports on the plan of Vanguard Health Systems of Nashville, Tennessee to acquire hospitals from the Allegheny University Hospitals East in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Significant teaching components of the two hospitals acquired; How Vanguard will run the hospitals; Strategy of Vanguard.