Phibro Sells $275M in HY Deal
- Phibro Animal Health Plans $270M Bond Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p26
The article probes into plans by Phibro Animal Health's plan to issue junk bonds totaling 270 million U.S. dollars to finance a tender offer.
- Pfizer Sells Feed Additives Line To Phibro Animal Health. Jarvis, Lisa // Chemical Market Reporter;10/09/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 15, p6
Announces the selling of medicated feed additives manufactured by Pfizer Inc. to Phibro Animal Health. Details on the company's feed-additive product lines; Significance of the company's move; How Phibro benefits from the acquisition; Remarks from Robert Querido, president of Phibro.
- AT CLOSING PEOPLE. // Agri Marketing;Mar2001, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p8
Reports developments in agriculture in the United States. Employment of poultry specialist and technical personnel by Phibro Animal Health; Recruitment of Ben Kirk in sales and market development by Makhteshim-Agan of North America Inc.; Promotion of Ken Weaver as director of sales and...
- SciClone Shoots Out of Base, Phibro Turns Tail. VINCENT MAO // Investors Business Daily;7/2/2015, pB01
The article offers information on the stocks prices of several pharmaceutical companies including SciClone Pharmaceuticals Inc., Phibro Animal Health and Acuity Brands.
- Helping Keep the Food On Our Plates Safe. Gaudio, Thomas // njbiz;8/18/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p17
The article reports on the $500 million revenue of Phibro Animal Health Corp. for the fiscal year 2008 compared with $453 million in 2007. The company provides additives such as antibiotics, antibacterials and vitamins to businesses that manufacture food for chicken, pigs and cows. The U.S.,...
- Phibro Provides Student Funding for Swine Center. Source: Iowa State University // National Hog Farmer Expert Blog;5/29/2013, p4
The article reports that Phibro Animal Health Corp. has decided to provide a yearly funding of 5,000 dollars to the Swine Medicine Education Center (SMEC) Student Support Fund. According to Phibro, the funds will help offset the costs incurred by veterinary students from across the U.S. when...
- AT CLOSING PEOPLE. // Agri Marketing;Jan/Feb 2005, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p6
Reports career developments of the executives in the agricultural industries in the U.S. Designation of Mike Mack as chief operating officer for Syngenta Seeds; Appointment of Rajat Bahri as chief financial officer at Trimble Navigation Ltd.; Selection of Keith Collins as president of Phibro...
- Phibro Acquires Pfizer's Business. Schmitt, Bill // Chemical Week;10/11/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 38, p14
Reports on the plans of Phibro Animal Health company to buy the feed additives business of Pfizer's animal health group. Benefits of the deal to both companies; Proposed terms of the deal; Other businesses of Philipp Brothers Chemicals, parent company of Phibro.
- Phibro Launches Pre-IPO $290M Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;3/17/2014, p6
The article focuses on the $290 million first-lien loan launched by feed producer Phibro Animal Health Corp. in conjunction with an initial public offering that will be used toward paying off existing debt. The 100 million revolver carried by Phibro is mentioned. It adds that the lead bookrunner...