- ML's Fenner Joins GE in Europe. Sibayan, Karen // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/20/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p26
The article announces the appointment of James Fenner as the new head of capital markets at GE Capital in Europe.
- Mark Forti Appointed Managing Director-Lending of GE Capital, Corporate Retail Finance. // Secured Lender;Oct2013, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p15
The article announces the appointment of Mark Forti as managing director-lending of GE Capital, Corporate Retail Finance.
- 2 auto lenders get new chiefs. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;11/22/1999, Vol. 74 Issue 5849, p6
Relates the appointment of executives in automobile lenders GE Capital Auto Financial Services and KeyCorp. Appointment of Dan Henson as president and general manager of GE Capital; Appointment of Richard Vonk as president of Key AutoFinance; Other posts held by the executives.
- Former trucking executives plead guilty to wire fraud. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/18/2013, p1
The article focuses on the information released by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) which was related to wire fraud of the USA Dry Van Logistics. It states that two former executives are found guilty for filing false charges from the GE Capital Corp. (GECC). It further mentions...
- Battreall to Lead GE Capital' Commercial Distribution Finance. Bisbey, Allison // Structuredfinancenews.com;2/4/2015, p1
GE Capital named Steve Battreall president and chief executive of its Commercial Distribution Finance business, a leading provider of inventory financing.
- FOCUS: 40 UNDER 40: Joseph Lower. Johnsson, Julie // Crain's Chicago Business;11/21/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 47, p30
This article profiles Joseph Lower, vice-president of corporate and strategic development for Boeing Co. Lower has arranged the swap of bottling operations between Whitman Corp. and PepsiCo Inc., as well as the hostile defense and ultimate sale of Clark Equipment Co. and Ralston Purina's...
- GOING PLACES. // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/11/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p0014
The article announces several appointments including Joe McMullin as senior vice president of equipment finance at GE Capital, Amy Wing as human resources manager at St. John Medical Center and Jim Schuster as a partner at the law firm Roetzel.
- UPDATED GE Capital Survey: Fleets aim to add vehicles; interest in alt-fuels rising. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner Blog;6/27/2014, p1
The article focuses on the biannual General Electric (GE) Capital Corp. survey of 413 executives who have the responsibility for company fleets at middle market firms which reveals that nearly 27% expects to increase their fleet size. Topics discussed include possibility for capital expenditures...
- UPDATED GE Capital Survey: Fleets aim to add vehicles; interest in alt-fuels rising. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Aug2014, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p74
The article presents the result of the GE Capital survey of executives with responsibility for fleets at middle-market companies on fleet issues. The survey reports the increases in fleet-related costs incurred for fuel and maintenance in 2013, expected capital expenditures margins, financing...