Willbros TL Breaks, Rises on Secondary
- Willbros Group Seeks $250M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/15/2013, p1
The article reports that Willbros Group, an engineering and contractor company, is looking for a term loan B worth 250 million U.S. dollars.
- Willbros Cuts TL, Adds $250M to HY Calendar. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/24/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p13
The article reports on the move of Willbros Group to reduce the size of a 300 million U.S. dollars term loan and transfer the 250 million U.S. dollars into senior secured second-lien notes that it plans to issue.
- Willbros group wins three African contracts. // World Trade;Jul98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p24
Reports on the Willbros group's receipt of engineering, procurement and construction contracts by the US Army Corps of Engineers for projects in Egypt. Coverage of the contracts; Willbros' signing of letters of intent.
- Two pipelines for the Ivory Coast. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun98, Vol. 225 Issue 6, p20
Reports that an operating unit of Willbros Group Inc. has signed letters of intent to provide construction services for the construction of two pipelines in the Ivory Coast. Description of the two projects.
- Willbros Group. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Oct96, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p39
Reports on Willbros Group Inc.'s completion of its initial public offering of its shares valued at $10.00 per share.
- Price Talk on Willbros HY Deal Reaches 12%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/7/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p19
The article focuses on the price talk on a high yield bond offer from independent contractor Willbros Group, valued at 250 million U.S. dollars, which is said to have reached 12%.
- Ivory Coast pipelines announced. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May98, Vol. 225 Issue 5, p14
Reports that an operating unit of Willbros Group Inc. has agreed to provide construction services to Apache Corp. which plans to construct two pipelines in the Ivory Coast.
- Willbros receives storage tank contracts. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;3/28/2011, p3
The article reports on the contracts awarded by Plains Marketing LP to a unit of the Downstream Oil and Gas segment of Willbros Group Inc. to build three new petroleum storage tanks at its Patoka Terminal in Vernon, Illinois.
- the BRIEFCASE. // Seattle Business;May2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p15
This section offers Seattle, Washington business news briefs as of May 2010 including the cancellation of InfrastruX Group's initial public offering (IPO) and the purchase of the firm by Houston, Texas-based Willbros Group, the acquisition of ten million U.S. dollars additional funding for Avvo,...