Alcentra Takes Over CLO from WestLB
- WestLB launches two yearend auto deals. M.G. // Asset Securitization Report;12/9/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 48, p7
Reports that WestLB Finance has began marketing a pair of subprime automobile loan backed deals. Two-tranche asset-backed securitization deal for Seawest Financial; Marketing of a $100 million deal for Consumer Portfolio Services.
- European primary calendar continues to build. N. C. // Asset Securitization Report;5/1/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p17
The article reports on the development of the collateralized loan obligation (CLO) market in Europe. Banco Popular Espanol SA is working on the securitization of some of its small and medium size loans for small and medium enterprises (SME). Alcentra, an asset management group, announced the...
- Iran. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/1/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 31, p18
Highlights the German government's support for Westdeutsche Landesbank Girozentrale against United States pressure to cancel a loan agreement with Iran for development of an offshore oil field. Bank's agreement with the Iranian Offshore Engineering & Construction Co.; Claim that the deal is not...
- Summer Sizzle in the Debt Markets Raises Expectations. Clouse, Carol J. // American Banker;9/6/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 138, p1
The article is a reprint from leveragefinancenews.com and gives information about leveraged loans and collateralized loan obligations (CLOs) deals in summer 2012, noting leveraged loan volume reached $27.7 billion in August. Ares Capital institutional investment firm reported a $719 million CLO...
- Savi Joins West LB's Global Energy Team. // Private Placement Letter;11/9/2009, p1
The article announces that Erik Savi was appointed as Managing Director at the Global Energy team of the bank WestLB AG.
- West LB Raids Rothschild's ABS Team. Gregory, Michael // Private Placement Letter;11/13/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p2
Reports that Westdeutsche Landesbank Girozentrale (West LB) has hired several executives from Rothchild Inc., a firm known for its presence in private asset-backed securities. Appointment of Rick Fingeret as managing director; Position assumed by Dee Dee Sklar; Plans of the hired executives for...
- In Brief. // American Banker;10/7/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 192, p32
Presents brief news as it relates to Westdutsche Landesbank in Germany and Bank One Corp. Rating of Westdutsche in the world and Bank One Corp. in the United States; Reference to an announced deal between Carlson Cos. and Thomas Cook Group, a subsidiary of the Germany bank; Information on the...
- Auf Wiedersehen, HY: WestLB Disbands HY Sales Team. // High Yield Report;11/17/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 44, p1
Announces the decision of WestLB to disband its high-yield sales team.
- Pergament changes hands. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);03/03/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p8A
Reports that Westdeutsche Landesbank Finance NV has sold Long Island, New York-based banking company Pergament to an unnamed group of venture capitalists.