Neff Gets Court OK to Tap DIP Loan
- Neff Rental Seeks $525M Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;5/19/2014, p25
The article reports on a second-lien term loan offer to be launched in May 2014 by construction and industrial equipment rental firm Neff Rental. Topics discussed include the company's plan to redeem an existing group of bonds and fund a dividend, price talk for the loan, and the company's...
- SECONDARY LOAN MARKET ADVANCERS AND DECLINERS. // Bank Loan Report;12/1/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p11
A chart is presented that lists the secondary loan market advancers and decliners as of November 25, 2008 in the U.S., which include Landsource, Chrysler Financial and Neff Rental.
- Miami-based heavy equipment rental concern enters Utah. Jones, Lara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;04/15/96, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p1
Reports that the Miami, Florida-based heavy metal rental company Neff Rental has opened a Salt Lake City, Utah branch. Size of leased space; Nature of operations; Salt Lake City branch as part of a larger western presence the company is creating.
- Correction. // Rental Equipment Register;Jun2012, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p20
A correction to an article about the company Neff Rental that was published in the May 2012 issue is presented.
- Neff Rental Goes to Creditors. Rozens, Aleksandrs // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/24/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p25
The article focuses on the bankruptcy filed by Neff Rental Inc. in New York's Southern District Bankruptcy Court.
- Apollo Prices $325M CLO Backed with New Loans. // Bank Loan Report;5/24/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p2
The article offers news briefs related to bank loans in the U.S. Apollo Management LP has priced 325 million dollars ALM Loan Funding 2010-1 Ltd. collateralized loan obligation (CLO). Cedar Fair LP aims to finance its bank debt by syndicating a 1.05 billion dollars term loan and selling 500...
- SECONDARY LOAN MARKET ADVANCERS AND DECLINERS. // Bank Loan Report;11/24/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p11
Two charts are presented that list the secondary loan market advancers and decliners of the week ended on November 19, 2008 including Nycomed Inc., Eircom PLC and Neff Rental Inc.
- Neff Rental Emerges from Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. // Rental Equipment Register;Oct2010, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p11
The article announces the emergence of Neff Rental from Chapter 11 bankruptcy after the company has successfully completed a financial restructuring sponsored by private investment funds managed by Wayzata Investment Partners.
- Neff Rental Joins SmartEquip Network. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;4/24/2012, p2
The article announces that Neff Rental has joined the SmartEquip Network, showing support for the technology firm's service and parts personnel, fleet managers and procurement processes across 64 locations in the U.S.