Pricing Set on Kenan TL, Insight Revised
- Kenan, Insight Secure Credit Facilities. Kellerhal, Richard // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p24
The article reports on the credit facilities that were secured by Ohio-based logistics firm Kenan Advantage Group and Atlanta, Georgia-based staffing company Insight Global, totaling over 500 million U.S. dollars.
- KeyBanc Spices Up Kenan Advantage TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p28
The article reports that KeyBanc Capital Markets has increased the coupon of the 250 million term loan for Kenan Advantage Group to Libor plus 450 basis points (bps) from Libor plus 400 bps and widened the original issue discount (OID) to 98 from 99, according to Standard & Poor's Leveraged...
- Kenan Completes Term Loan Issue. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/23/2013, p16
The article reports that fuel delivery company Kenan Advantage Group's corporate and debt ratings were unchanged after issuing a 76 million U.S. dollars term loan D in December 2013 that helped finance an acquisition.
- Kenan Advantage Amends TL, Delayed-Draw Loan. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;7/9/2012, p3
The article reports on the move of fuel delivery company Kenan Advantage Group to amend and upsize its senior secured credit facility to fund additional acquisitions.
- Kenan Advantage Group raising fuel hauling rates for non-contract customers. // Bulk Transporter;Feb2014, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p6
The article reports that Kenan Advantage Group Inc.'s (KAG) Fuels Delivery Group will aim at increasing the fuel hauling rate for all non-contract customers by 5.4% in 2014.
- Kenan Advantage Group plans rate hike. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2010, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the announcement made by Kenan Advantage Group Inc. (KAG) that its Fuels Delivery Group will seek a rate increase of 3% for all non-contract customers effective July 1, 2010, which aims to allow the company to continue its level of service while retaining and hiring...
- 2013 TOP 10. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);8/18/2014 Supplement Guide to Trucking, p18
The article presents lists of the 2013 top 10 temperature-controlled carriers including trucking company Prime, 2013 top 10 bulk/tank carriers such as tank truck transporter and logistics provider Kenan Advantage Group, and 2013 top 10 flatbed carriers like Landstar System, based on revenue.
- KAG, DeWitt reach private fleet conversion agreement. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2010, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p12
The article reports on a private fleet conversion agreement between The Kenan Advantage Group Inc. (KAG) with DeWitt Petroleum.
- Proven components. // Bulk Transporter;Apr2008, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p25
The article evaluates several truck component products from Kenan Advantage Group including the OPS-1 engine oil filtration system, the roper pumps and the Civacon System 3.