Banks Prep Vertafore, Gentiva Loans
- Credit Suisse Talks Price on Vertafore TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p5
The article reports that Credit Suisse is negotiating the price of a 550-million U.S. dollar term loan for the buyout of Vertafore by TPG Capital.
- Banks Shop $260M TL for Vertafore. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p4
This article reports on the move of a bank consortium to begin marketing a term loan for Vertafore in 2010.
- Gentiva, Venal ore Loans Hit Market This Week. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the launch of the term loans for Gentiva Health Services Inc. and Vertafore Inc. on the first week of July 2010 in the U.S. It mentions that the 600 million dollars term loan for Gentiva will be marketed by a bank consortium and the proceeds will be used to purchase...
- CS Heads to The Checkout Lane with Grocery Store Co. TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p1
The article reports that according to unnamed sources as of February 2011, Credit Suisse has been looking for lenders to extend a 150 million dollar term loan for Fairway, a U.S. supermarket chain, in order to refinance a term loan for 105 million dollars made in 2009.
- Pricing Surfaces for Helm's Refi TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p29
The article reports that Credit Suisse has set the pricing the 120 million U.S. dollars term loan B it is syndicating for rail equipment lessor, Helm Financial Corp. which plans to use the funds to finance its repayment of outstanding debt.
- Credit Suisse, BofA Shop Vertafore TL at Par. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p8
The article reports that a 550-million U.S. dollar first-lien term loan for Vertafore will be syndicated by Credit Suisse and Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Banks Lower Coupon on Vertafore TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p25
The article reports that Credit Suisse and Bank of America Merrill Lynch have dropped the coupon on term loan that is being shopped at par for Vertafore to Libor plus 375 basis points (bps).
- Banks Prep Debt for Birds Eye Acquisition. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/30/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p15
The article reports on the 895 million U.S. dollar term loan arranged by a bank consortium to help finance the acquisition of Birds Eye Foods by Pinnacle Foods. The consortium is comprised of Bank of America, Barclays, Credit Suisse, HSBC and Macquarie Capital. A 275 million U.S. dollar bridge...
- Warner Deal to Launch Soon. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/21/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p21
The article reports on a 2.75 billion U.S. dollar credit facility for Warner Chilcott which is being prepared by a bank consortium. The facility includes a 1.5 billion U.S. dollar term loan B, a 1 billion U.S. dollar term loan A and a 250 million U.S. dollar revolver. Some banks in the...