Insight Prices $400M HY Deal for Dividend
- Insight Recap Yields Dividend. Sheahan, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p7
The article reports on the issuance of junk bonds worth 400 million dollars by cable service provider Insight Communications which it will use to pay shareholders' dividend.
- Insight Plans $400M HY Deal for Dividend. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the plan of Insight Communications to sell junk bonds to pay dividend to shareholders.
- HCA Issues $1.525B in HY for Dividend #3. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p8
The article reports on a junk bonds worth 1.525 billion U.S. dollars issued by HCA to finance a dividend payment of 2 billion U.S. dollars to its private equity owners.
- Insight Does Local News, Starting With the Weather. Spangler, Todd; Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;6/28/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p5
The article offers information on the launch of cn2 local news and information channels across the Kentucky and Indiana market by Insight Communications Co. Inc., which focuses on weather coverage.
- Rock Holdings Pulls $300M Bond Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p8
The article reports on a 300 million U.S.-dollar junk bond deal pulled by Rock Holdings, parent company of Quicken Loans as well as Title Source, in August 2010, the proceeds of which will be used for a dividend payment.
- Aleris HY Dividend Deal Hits Road. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p32
This article reports on the junk bond offering from Aleris International which will help finance a dividend payment to its private equity owners.
- Burlington Issues $450M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p24
The article reports that in February 2011, the Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse issued junk bonds worth 450 million dollars in order to increase the dividends it pays to Bain Capital, its private equity owner, from 250 million dollars to 300 million dollars.
- Exopack Prices $235M Junk Dividend Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p6
The article reports on the high yield bonds issued by Exopack Holding on May 30, 2011 as part of its effort to pay a dividend and to refinance a debt.
- Nordenia Plans 280M Euro Junk Deal for Dividend. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p27
The article reports on the high yield bonds planned to be issued by German plastics and packaging manufacturer Nordenia International to repay debt and pay a dividend to private equity owner Oaktree Capital.