Distressed Debt PM Leaves BlueBay
- Bluebay Wins Major EM Mandate. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/22/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 39, p6
This article reports on the appointment of British fixed income specialist BlueBay Asset Management as the emerging market debt manager for several of the fixed interest funds of Macquarie Fund Management in 2007. BlueBay will provide asset management for the funds all offered in Australia. The...
- $9B West Coast Employee Fund Close to Wrapping Searches. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;11/26/2012, p5
The article reports that the Orange County Employees' Retirement System (OCERS) of Santa Ana, California is close to completing its search for firms for its emerging market debt and core real estate mandates. Several firms including BlueBay Asset Management, Pictet Asset Management and...
- BlueBay Launches Local Debt Fund. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/19/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 35, p1
The article reports on a debt fund dedicated to local currency-denominated emerging markets launched by fixed income specialist BlueBay Asset Management in December 2005. Senior portfolio manager David Dowsett is optimistic that there will be significant inflows in the following months. The fund...
- Fixed-income firm BlueBay targets Asia retail investors. // Asian Investor;Nov2012, p33
The article focuses on an initiative of BlueBay Asset Management PLC to promote its retail distribution model in Japan as a part of its effort for business expansion in the Asian region.
- Untitled. Bourke, Joanna // Estates Gazette;8/17/2013, Issue 1333, p03
The article reports a nine-year lease agreement has been signed by asset manager BlueBay Asset Management for offices at 50 Grosvenor Hill in London, England.
- United Kingdom : BlueBay Asset Management names Kaspar Hense as new PORTFOLIO MANAGER. // TendersInfo News;8/12/2014, p1
The article announces the appointment of Kaspar Hense as the new portfolip manager for global sovereign and aggregate bond strategies at BlueBay Asset Management PLC.
- Aberdeen says emerging market bonds are safe for cautious fund. Salih, Chris // Money Marketing;9/9/2010, p7
The article informs that a team of managers at the company Aberdeen has added a 2 percent holding in Blue-Bay Asset Management's emerging market bond fund managed by David Dowsett.
- RBC Wealth set to buy BlueBay Asset for Â£960m. Kenchington, John // Money Marketing;10/21/2010, p26
The article discusses the acquisition of London-based BlueBay Asset Management by Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) Wealth Management for the amount of 963 million pounds.
- Fixed Income Broker-Dealer Selects SunGard's Loanet. // Global Custodian News;2014, p115
The article looks at fixed income manager BlueBay Asset Management PLC's choice of software firm Confluence's Unity NXT regulatory reporting tools with particular focus on the advantages of Unity NXT for data processing.