Banks Sweeten Insight, Willbros Loans
- Banks Shop Two $1B Term Loans for Reynolds, Tomkins. // Bank Loan Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p3
The article focuses on the banks which have availed term loans and established price talks in the U.S. Banks shopping for two one-billion term loans for the buyout of Reynolds and Tomkins are highlighted, including the Credit Suisse, HSBC, Australia New Zealand Bank, and the Citigroup-led bank...
- Banks Set OID on Hillman TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p22
The article reports that the original issue discount (OID) on a term loan B that is backing the acquisition of Hillman Cos. by Oak Hill Capital Partners has been set at 99 cents on the U.S. dollar by banks Morgan Stanley, Barclays and GE in 2010.
- Weather Channel's $1.3B TL Hits Market. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p7
The article offers information on the launching of a 1.3-billion-U.S.-dollar term loan that includes an original issue discount (OID) of 99 and a 1.5% London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) by Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse for television company TWCC Holding in Atlanta, Georgia and is...
- Banks Postpone Commitment Date for Gentive TLB. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p18
The article discusses the decision of banks looking for a 600 million U.S. dollars term loan B for Gentiva Health Services to postpone the loan's commitment date, which is July 21, 2010. Sources claimed that the banks, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, GE and Sun Trust, intend to time the...
- TransUnion TL Deal Gets Sweeter. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p3
A bank consortium raising 940 million U.S. dollars in a term loan for Madison Dearborn Partners' acquisition of TransUnion has decided to increase the coupon and widen the loan's original issue discount (OID)
- Banks Tighten Solutia's OID at Last Minute. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p20
The article reveals that Deutsche Bank, Jefferies, Citigroup, HSBC and JPMorgan tightened original issue discount (OID) on the 750 million U.S.-dollar term loan for Saint Louis, Missouri-based chemical maker Solutia from 99 to 99.5 just before the end of the commitment deadline due to the strong...
- Go Daddy Widens Discount on TL. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;9/26/2011, p13
The article discusses the acceptance of an original issue discount (OID) of 93 cents to a dollar and an interest rate of Libor plus 575 basis points (bps) with a Libor floor at 1.25%, by website registration company Go Daddy to back its buyout of KKR, Silverlake and Technology Crossover Partners.
- ORIGINAL ISSUE DISCOUNT. Rolph III, John F.; Ruempler, Henry // Banking;Dec73, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p16
Presents a reminder for banks regarding the filing of Form 1099 original issue discount in the U.S. Application of the filing rules to any certification of deposit with a maturity exceeding a year.
- Nortek Puts New Wrinkle In Deal, Prices $750M. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;5/19/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p6
The article reports on the $750 million in high yield bonds sold by Nortek Inc. in the U.S. The private placement of $750 million in 10% senior secured notes due 2013, with an original issue discount of 98.96 for a total yield of 10.25%, was sold by the company in a private Rule 144A. Nortek is...