Knight Poaches Morgan Stanley S&T Team
- Bond Research Shakeout Continues. Freed, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/1/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 17, p11
The article reports that numerous financing firms continue to re-evaluate their approaches to fixed-income research in the U.S. Because of this unstable financial condition, many fixed-income analysts of Morgan Stanley and Co. Inc. are departing which follows various changes in the fixed-income...
- Morgan Stanley Names New Fixed-Income Head. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;3/30/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32100, p5
Reports on the recruitment of Neal Shear as the head of the fixed income division of Morgan Stanley and Co. Inc. in the U.S. Reorganization of the firm's management; Career history of the Shear; Responsibilities in the company.
- Is Fixed Income -- Wall Street's 'Saving Grace' -- Falling from Grace? Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;9/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the decrease in fixed income, currency and commodities net revenues in New York City. Results in mortgages and currencies reflecting higher interest rates, widening mortgage spreads and volatile currency markets; Strength in the customer flow activity of Lehman Brothers Inc.;...
- Morgan Melds Operations. // Traders Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 18 Issue 245, p26
Reports that Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. has taken steps to bring its equities and fixed income departments closer together in the U.S. Plan of the company to reorganize its operations; Provision of an integrated approach to client service; Elimination of overlapping functions.
- Morgan Stanley Tops On Wealth Management, Stock Trade. JAMES DETAR // Investors Business Daily;10/18/2013, p00
The article offers information on related to the financial performance of New York investment bank Morgan Stanley for the third quarter (Q3) of 2013. It states that the bank gained 50 cents per share which is 10 cents higher that what the Wall Street expected. It mentions that its revenue...
- Executive Moves. // Money Management Executive;7/5/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p5
The article offers news briefs related to executive changes in the U.S. Knight Capital Group Inc. hired five income traders and managers away from the Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. to create a new set of online and voice sevices for investment advisors. John C. Walters resigns as the president of...
- UNDER OBAMA, FINANCIALS MIXED. // Crain's New York Business;1/26/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p4
The article presents information on the financial performance of several business enterprises in the U.S., in the last five trading days, according to the Nasdaq market system. The leading companies of the past five days were Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., Knight Capital Group Inc., and OMX AB.
- Houlihan and Knight Join Forces. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/24/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p29
The article reports on the alliance formed by Houlihan Lokey and Knight Capital Group to provide equity and fixed income underwriting services.
- Looking for relative value in a Basel II world. McGeer, Bonnie // Asset Securitization Report;10/11/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 39, p28
Reports on Morgan Stanley & Co. researchers' release of a report in the week prior to October 11, 2004, predicting that highly rated asset-backed securities will benefit most under Basel II. Impact of Basel II on spreads in the fixed-income market; Steep increase shown by Triple-B corporate...