Bankrate/DynCorp HY Deals Price
- DynCorp Price Talk Reaches 10.5%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p22
The article reports that the high yield offer of DynCorp International, a Falls Church, Virginia-based company provider of services to government agencies focused on defense and international policy, has reached 10.5%.
- DynCorp Extends Tender Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p7
The article reports on the extension made by Falls Church, Virginia-based DynCorp International to its tender offer for a tranche of junk bonds to be used for an expected buyout.
- Bankrate Plans $280M Junk Bond Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p17
The article discusses plans by Bankrate to issue junk bonds worth 280 million U.S. dollars to fund two proposed acquisitions.
- IFS TOOLS Help DynCorp Manage in Afghanistan. // Microwaves & RF;Jul2015, Vol. 54 Issue 7, pS8
The article focuses on the use of the Fleet and Asset Management software program from software developer IFS by DynCorp. International to support helicopter maintenance in Afghanistan.
- FCPA Fallout. Flahardy, Cathleen // InsideCounsel;Jan2010, Vol. 21 Issue 217, p15
The article reports on a disclosure made by military contractor DynCorp International that some of its subcontractors may have violated the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) in the U.S.
- IFS TOOLS Help DynCorp Manage in Afghanistan. // Electronic Design;Aug2015 Supplement Defense Electronics, pS8
The article offers information on tools from software developer IFS which help private military contractor DynCorp. International in supporting helicopter aviation maintenance projects of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) in Afghanistan.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.