- Crocheted ponytail holder. // Workbasket;Aug/Sep94, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p88
Provides tips on how to crochet ponytail holders. Materials; General instructions.
- Fruit-shaped drawer sachets. Brinkmann, Kathe // Workbasket;Jun/Jul95, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p36
Presents instructions for making crocheted drawer sachets. Materials; Finishing; Design.
- Make an old-fashioned triangle shawl. Earl, Ella Jean // Mother Earth News;Dec/Jan93, Issue 135, p48
Discusses how you can learn the secrets of crochet and make an old-fashioned triangle shawl. Wearing and using a shawl; Getting started; Basic crochet instructions; Reading patterns; Directions for a shawl; More.
- The versatile granny square. Earl, Ella Jean // Mother Earth News;Feb/Mar93, Issue 136, p70
Suggests household items to crochet in the versatile granny square stitch. Pillows; Pot holders; Coasters; Placemats; How to crochet a granny square; Instructions for making an adult afghan and a baby afghan. INSET: Not just for winter..
- Crocheted casserole cozies. Roselle, Stephanie // Flower & Garden;Aug/Sep96, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p52
Presents instructions for crocheting casserole cozies for carrying hot foods. Materials; Finished measurements; Stitches used; Designs.
- Breckenridge Library -- From the Checkout Desk. Credicott, Judy // Breckenridge American;1/5/2008, Vol. 106, p4
The article announces several events that the Breckenridge Library in Texas will be sponsoring in January 2008, including the first meeting of the Thursday Crochet and Knitting Club on January 24 and The Toddler Story Time on January 15.
- BUYER'S GUIDE. // Crochet!;May2009, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p79
A directory of companies across the U.S. that offer crochet-related products is presented.
- First Row. Maks, Michele // Crochet World;Aug2010, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p4
An introduction to the August 2010 issue is presented, in which the editor offers an overview of the crochet projects featured.
- First Row. // Crochet World;Dec2011, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p4
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor provides a overview of the journal's Warm & Cozy section and the project in its Festive Celebration pages.