Malaysia and Sri Lanka
Tags: INDUSTRIAL surveys
- About the Survey. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Dec2007, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p14
The article provides information on the "Roofing/Siding/Installation (RSI) Magazine" 2008 State of the Industry survey in the U.S.
- Another survey highlights state's challenges. BRENNAN, JOE // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/30/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 35, p34
No abstract available.
- Further Reading. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Feb2008, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p190
A list of reports that explores the industrial energy in Europe in 2007 is presented.
- Resellers forecast increased Java, decreased Mac app sales. // Windows Watcher;06/19/97, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p21
Presents the survey made by Computer Intelligence on resellers to learn what they expect the software market for various platforms to look like in 1998. Number of surveyed resellers; Expected percentage of Windows applications sales; Percent of Mac application sales; Number of resellers...
- Sad stats. // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/18/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 41, p10
The article comments on the findings of Cleveland Business Pulse Survey about Northeast Ohio's economic prospects.
- Business Press, R-J need your views. Hiesiger, Michael // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);12/15/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 50, pP14
The article announces that the "Las Vegas Business Press" and the "Review-Journal Business" section are inviting the members of the local business community of Las Vegas, Nevada to participate in a survey of local companies and executives about their plans, expectations and goals for the year 2009.
- Suppliers, consultants have their say. Russo, Michael // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Feb2008, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p19
The article focuses on the survey conducted among manufacturers and roof consultants regarding their optimism about the market trends in the roofing industry in the U.S.
- SURVEY…. // Food Manufacture;May2011, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p12
The article announces that the staff of "Food Manufacture" is to conduct its annual "State-of-the-industry" survey on how businesses fare in tough economic condition in Great Britain.
- Adjustment for historical series. // Retail Trade;Dec2009, Vol. 81 Issue 12, p66
The article focuses on the adjustment for historical series in the Market Retail Trade Survey (MRTS) in Canada.