IN THE LOOP
- Fox judges `Amy' producers worthy. Adalian, Josef // Variety;10/18/99, Vol. 376 Issue 9, p29
Reports that Dawn Prestwich and Nicole Yorkin, the producers of `Judging Amy,' have agreed on a development deal with 20th Century Fox Television. Overview of the agreement; Background of the producers.
- Scribe part of 20th TV tribe. Schnieder, Michael // Daily Variety;10/28/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 20, p1
Reports on the agreement between writer Barbie Adler and Twentieth Century Fox Television. Efforts of the company to attract Adler to join the company; Need for both parties to decide how to proceed with the development; Comments from Adler of her transfer to the company.
- Pic helmer in Fox TV fold. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;6/13/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 51, p3
The article reports that director Jon Amiel has signed his first television overall one-year contract with 20th Century Fox TV. Under terms of the contract, Amiel will develop projects, which he will then lens and also direct pilots for the studio. He developed a good relationship with the...
- Brad Grey TV moves to Fox in 3-year pact. // Daily Variety;5/10/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 51, p2
Reports the agreement between Brad Grey Television and the 20th Century Fox Television company. Terms and conditions of the contract; Production of music singles; Efforts to increase market share.
- 'MALCOLM' MUSCLE. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;9/17/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 75, p1
Reports on the negotiations of Emmy-winning director Todd Holland for another two-year overall deal with Regency Television and 20th Century Fox Television. Terms of the agreement; Suitability of the director with 20th Century; Directorial credits of Holland.
- New neighborhood for scribe. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;6/20/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 56, p5
The article reports that "Desperate Housewives" director Chris Black has signed a contract with 20th Century Fox Television which covers both series services and future development. Black has already started working on the studio's thriller "Vanished" wherein he serves as the co-executive...
- '24' star stays on Fox clock. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;4/10/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 6, p1
The article reports the deal signed by television actor Kiefer Sutherland with producer 20th Century Fox TV in the United States. According to the contract, the actor will build a production company on the 20th lot to produce series programming for both broadcast and cable networks. Sutherland...
- FOX's YOUTHFUL PLAN. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;8/8/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 48, p5
Reports on the deal of teen-book creator 17th Street Productions to mine its youth-oriented fiction titles and create primetime series at 20th Century Fox Television in the United States. Terms of the contract; Reason behind 17th Street's production deal with 20th; Separation of the deal from...
- 20th TV puts Rake in barn. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;9/25/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the deal between screenwriter Jeff Rake and 20th Century Fox Television. Terms of the deal; Duration of the contract; Television credits.