Old Recipe Still Works--Bash A Clinton, Sell A Book
- Free Press mints money for Tyrrell. Keil, Beth Landman; Mitchell, Deborah // New York;11/04/96, Vol. 29 Issue 43, p14
Discusses the publishing of the book `The Seduction of Hillary,' by David Brock. Book to be published by Adam Bellow's Free Press; The publishing of `Boy Clinton' by R. Emmett Tyrrell; The relationship of Tyrrell and Brock.
- Hillary's World. // Foreign Policy;Nov/Dec2003, Issue 139, p16
Reports on the international sale of the autobiography "Living History," by U.S. Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton. Number of publishing houses that bought foreign syndication rights for the book; Reasons for the book's success; Concerns about Clinton's explanation for her role in the sex scandal...
- Take the Clinton trivia test. Feder, Don // Human Events;8/09/96, Vol. 52 Issue 30, p10
Presents trivia on Bill and Hillary Clinton as extracted from the book `Partners in Power: The Clintons' America,' by Roger Morris and `Unlimited Access,' by Gary Aldrich. Poor blacks in Bill Clinton's youth; Decorations in Hillary's christmas tree in 1994 as according to Aldrich.
- The Race Is On. // Publishers Weekly;7/26/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 30, p5
Compares the sales performance of U.S. Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton's autobiography book "Living History," with that of her husband former U.S. President Bill Clinton's autobiography "My Life." First-day sales of the books in the U.S.; Total sales for each book within four months of release.
- Hillary tome tells some but leaves plenty for Bill. LaPorte, Nicole // Variety;6/16/2003, Vol. 391 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the refusal of former U.S. first lady Hillary Clinton to comment on the reason of his husband, former President Bill Clinton, for deceiving her and the press about his alleged relationship with White House intern Monica Lewinsky. Revelation made by Hillary in her book 'Living Story.'
- Book review: Grades 3-6. Mueller, Mary // School Library Journal;Dec93, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p131
Reviews the biographies `Bill Clinton,' and `Hillary Rodham Clinton,' by Victoria Sherrow.
- His adviser, and her guru. Woodward, Bob // Newsweek;7/1/1996, Vol. 128 Issue 1, p26
Excerpts the book `The Choice,' by Bob Woodward. The relationship which psychic researcher Jean Houston had with President Bill Clinton and his wife, Hillary; The relationship between the president and his political adviser Dick Morris.
- Bill and Hillary: The Politics of the Personal. DUMAS, ERNEST // Arkansas Historical Quarterly;Summer2013, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p172
A review of the book "Bill and Hillary: The Politics of the Personal," by William H. Chafe is presented.
- The Abuse Excuse. // New Republic;08/23/99, Vol. 221 Issue 8, p11
Comments on Hillary Rodham Clinton's psychological explanation of United States President Bill Clinton's behavior, offered in an interview published in the journal "Talk." Excerpts from her remarks; Characterization of the President as a victim of child abuse; Her response to criticism of her...