Can Clinton Cross Over?
- LJ bestsellers. // Library Journal;Jan2005, Vol. 130 Issue 1, p180
Lists the most borrowed fiction and nonfiction books in U.S. libraries. "Trace," by Patricia Cornwell; "London Bridges," by James Patterson; "My Life," by Bill Clinton; "Reading Lolita in Tehran," by Azar Nafisi.
- Political Titles Led New York Times HC Nonf iction List In 2004. // Book Publishing Report;1/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p3
This article presents information on best selling nonfiction books in the U.S. Former President Bill Clinton's novel "My Life" which began dominating the hardcover list since its June release, could not defeat the narrative power of politics and satire in Warner Books title, America (The Book),...
- Face off. Lustgarten, Abrahm // Fortune;5/17/2004, Vol. 149 Issue 10, p46
Asks which Clinton will outsell the other with the release of their new books. Advances given to Hilary Rodham Clinton and husband and former president Bill Clinton; What the buzz is about with each author.
- behind the bestsellers. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;6/28/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 26, p14
Presents news briefs on bestselling books in the U.S. as of June 28, 2004. Records posted by the book "My Life," by Bill Clinton; Duration of David Bach's "The Automatic Millionaire" on the bestseller chart of "Publishers Weekly" (PW); Information on the new fiction books that landed in the top...
- Bill of rights and wrongs. Reed, Christopher // Bulletin with Newsweek;6/22/2004, Vol. 122 Issue 6426, p12
Memoirs of U.S. Presidents are not known as entertaining reads, so former U.S. President Bill Clinton has quite a challenge when his autobiographical tome, "My Life," is finally published on June 22, 2004, almost a year late. Former U.S. President Herbert Hoover's effort included statistics on...
- ESSENCE best sellers. Boler, Raquel // Essence (Time Inc.);Oct2004, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p150
Presents lists of several best-sellers in the U.S. as of October 2004. "Skyscraper," by Zane; "Dutch," by Teri Woods; "My Life," by Bill Clinton.
- BILL CLINTON, BY THE BOOK. Sklaroff, Sara // U.S. News & World Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 136 Issue 21, p16
Reports on former president, Bill Clinton's speech at the Book Expo America where he was promoting his autobiography "My Life." Publisher Alfred A. Knopf which plans a first printing of 1.5 million books; How most booksellers are ordering with the belief that the book will be a best-seller.
- behind the bestsellers. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;5/17/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 20, p16
Provides information on several best sellers in the U.S. "My Life," by Bill Clinton; "The Narrows," by Michael Connelly; "Memorial Day," by Vince Flynn.
- Kent Shearer. Shearer, Kent // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;8/20/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p19
Comments on the book deal between U.S. President Bill Clinton and publisher Alfred A. Knopf. Cost of the deal; Assets of the Clinton family; Projections on the sales of Clinton memoirs.