Investing For The Long Haul
- NextWave gets early holiday gift. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR;12/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p1
Reports that NextWave Telecom Inc. has received financial backing to allow the company to pay its bid for personal communications service licenses in 1996 to the United States government. Global Crossing Ltd. and Liberty Medial Corp as among the companies that have made equity investments in...
- NextWave Moves Forward With Financing. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;8/27/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 35, p3
Reports on the funds raised by NextWave Telecom Inc. to support its bid to build a third generation wireless network in the United States. Terms of the financing agreement signed by NextWave with four investment firms; Concerns of equity analysts over the wireless strategy of the company;...
- Hot Off The Presses. // Inter@ctive Week;12/20/99, Vol. 6 Issue 52, p12
Presents news briefs on telecommunication-related issues in the United States as of December 1999. Antitrust investigation faced by Microsoft Corp. in Europe; Investors that saved NextWave Telecom from bankruptcy; Verdict on the child pornography charges filed against Patrick Naughton, former...
- NextWave Gains $1.6B Investment. // Wireless Week;12/20/99, Vol. 5 Issue 51, p1
Reports on the decision of NextWave Telecom Inc. to modify its plan of reorganization in the bankruptcy court. Total amount of investment received by NextWave from its investors; Deal between NextWave and Global Crossing Ltd.
- NextWave looks to Supreme Court for relief. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p4
Focuses on NextWave Telecom Inc.'s appeal to the United States Supreme Court to overturn two decisions from a federal appeals court regarding the firm's application for bankruptcy protection.
- NextWave finds space for growth in Hawthorne. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Westchester County Business Journal;7/15/96, Vol. 35 Issue 29, p1
Reports on NextWave Telecom Inc.'s plan to relocate to Hawthorne in Westchester County, New York. Size of the office space in Hawthorne; Company's plan to add more than 500 jobs in 1997; Plans for an initial public offering in 1996.
- NextWave Keeps Riding Crest of Turbulent Litigation. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/22/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p4
Reports the bankruptcy filing and lawsuit filed against NextWave Telecom Inc., in relation to the acquisition of spectrum licenses.
- Next wave lobbies for deferred interest. Wayne, Debra; Silva, Jeffrey // RCR;11/10/97, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p1
Reports that NextWave Telecom Incorporated have made plans that would defer interest payments for C-block personal communications services companies, which have circulated to Capitol Hill. What the plan would circumvent; Comments from NextWave spokeswoman Jennifer Walsh; What was NextWave...
- NextWave chooses bankruptcy. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR;06/15/98, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p1
States that NextWave Telecom Incorporated in the United States, is seeking bankruptcy protection. Identity of other companies seeking bankruptcy protection; Information on NextWave; Details on the bankruptcy case;