- Matsushita joins SyncML initiative. // RCR;07/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p59
Reports on Matsushita Communication Industrial Co. Ltd's joining of the SyncML initiative, for the development and promotion of an open industry specification enabling the creation of interoperable wireless and wireline data synchronous products.
- Mobile security. // Computing Japan;Jun97, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p42
Reports that Matsushita Communication Industrial Company Limited, NEC Corporation, and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation are jointly developing encryption technology aimed at preventing eavesdropping on mobile phone communications and unauthorized use of mobile units. Value of the investments...
- Matsushita to add 1,500 engineers. // RCR Wireless News;9/17/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p26
Presents updates on Matsushita Communication Industrial, a mobile telephone manufacturer in Japan. Plan of the company to increase the number of its handset development engineers; Partnership between Matsushita and NEC for third-generation handset development.
- News briefs. // RCR;10/26/98, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p3
Focuses on developments related to the wireless communications industry in the United States, current as of October 26, 1998. Includes Nortel Networks Inc.'s strategic alliance with Matsushita Communication Industrial Co. Ltd.; Corsair Communications Inc.'s release of its software PhonePrint 5.0.
- Matsushita pushes global share of 3G handset market. Williams, Martyn // InfoWorld;07/31/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p47B
Provides information on the effort of the Matsushita Communication Industrial in introducing its third-generation mobile telephone services in the global market. Comments from Minoru Kuramoto, senior managing director of the company; Market share of the company; Factors contributing to the...
- NEC, Matsushita, Huawei form 3G handset joint venture. // RCR Wireless News;6/10/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p21
Reports on the joint ventures formed by NEC Corp., Matsushita Communication Industrial Co. Ltd. and Huawei Technologies Inc. as of June 2002. Total capital of the venture company; Core business of the company; Previous partnership of NEC and Matsushita.
- Sharp expands market share riding on Sha-mail boom. Mitsumori, Yaeko // RCR Wireless News;11/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p23
Focuses on the expansion of the market share of Sharp in the telecommunication industry in Japan. Information on Japanese mobile handset manufacturers that lost their market share; Result of a survey by Multimedia Research Institute on the market shares of NEC Corp. and Matsushita...
- HANDSPRING LAUNCHES TWO FULL-COLOR WIRELESS COMMUNICATORS. // Telephone IP News;Aug2002, Vol. 13 Issue 8, pN.PAG
Provides information on the launching of full-color wireless communicators by Handspring Inc. as of August 2002.
- TREOMPHANT. Tsang, Simon // Australian Personal Computer;May2002, Issue 281, p26
Features the Handspring's Treo 180 wireless communicator device. Ease of use; Dual-band GSM-based phone; Accessories and design.