- Daniels' cable brokerage will live on. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;03/13/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the continuation of cable brokerage Daniels & Associates' operations despite the death of its founder Bill Daniels. Executives' plan to acquire remaining company shares from Daniels' estate; Increase in the company's revenues; Acquisition activities of the company.
- Millenium Eyeing an Exit? Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/10/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p2
Reports on rumors about Millennium Digital Media's talks with cable investment banker Daniels & Associates about a possible deal in January 2005. Statement issues by Millennium executives on the rumored sale; Background on the operation of Millennium.
- Daniels completes 58 transactions. // RCR;09/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p50
Reports that Daniels and Associates has completed a record number of 58 transactions with a value of $2.2 billion during the first six months of 1998. Services which the company provides; Background information on the company; Comments from Brian Deevy, president and chief executive officer of...
- The lenders like us, they really like us. // America's Network;09/15/97, Vol. 101 Issue 18, p56
States that Media/telecom bank Daniels and Associates reports that it broke its all-time record bank by completing a number of transactions during the first six months of 1997. Information on its officials; Lists of its notable deals.
- Daniels completes $9.7B in transactions. // RCR;07/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p35
Announces the completion of the financial transactions of Daniels & Associates financial service to media, Internet, and telecommunications companies in Denver, Colorado.
- Telecom mergers drive Daniels to set new transaction record. // RCR;08/04/97, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p10
Reports that Daniels & Associates, a media and telecommunications firm in Denver, Colorado, has set a record by completing 53 transactions during the first half of 1997. Effects of the merger-and-acquisition activity within the telecommunications sector; Information on the transaction completed...
- Daniels & Associates & associate? // Broadcasting & Cable;07/14/97, Vol. 127 Issue 29, p18
Reports on cable investment banker Daniels & Associates' search for a new partner. Company profile; Rumors relating to the company's condition.
- Record M&A activity for Daniels. Colman, Price // Broadcasting & Cable;09/14/98, Vol. 128 Issue 38, p50
Presents information on the earnings of Daniels & Associates for the first half of 1998. Expectations for the second half; Value of the company's deals.
- Daniels & Associates offers 1997 transaction wrap-up. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;03/02/98, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p31
Looks at the announcement by Daniels and Associates, on the completion of 20 transactions during 1997, by their telecommunications group. Customers which the Daniels telecom group works with; Further detailed information on the company.