Voice Appliance Accesses Exchange
- ADOMO LAUNCHES ADOMOMCS VOICE GATEWAY. // Audiotex Update;Nov2002, p6
Reports on the launch of a server appliance called AdomoMCS Voice Gateway by a server appliance by speech-enabled server appliances provider Adomo Inc. Features of AdomoMCS Voice Gateway; Benefits of AdomoMCS for its customers; Website address of the company.
- Adomo Voice Messaging Works for Customers. Pere, Lisa // Windows IT Pro;Mar2006, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p32
Focuses on the advantages of Adomo Voice Messaging 5 version to customers. Functions of the speech-enabled Auto Attendant of the product, according to Adomo senior vice president Andy Feit; Price of the product.
- Avaya Delivers Unified Messaging Solution with Speech Access. // Customer Interface;Jan2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p43
Reports on a unified messaging product developed by Avaya that allows mobile workers to access voice messaging, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Outlook functions. Features of the product.
- Adomo tool adds speech recognition. Carlson, Caron // eWeek;12/12/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 49, p28
The article reports on the decision of Adomo Inc. to add speech recognition capabilities and flexible call routing to its voice messaging technology. The aim of this decision is to make communications smoother for enterprises with multiple sites and employees who are frequently on the road....
- Adomo offers speech recognition. Greene, Tim // Network World;12/12/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 49, p21
The article reports that voice mail vendor Adomo Inc. is including speech-recognition features to its unified messaging system that will make it easier for Windows users to retrieve voice mail regardless of their location. Adomo 5.0 software can recognize spoken names and connect callers to the...
- SOUND BYTES. // Speech Technology Magazine;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p17
The article previews several products including the Bing for Xbox from Microsoft, the Visual Voice Mail and Visual Voice Mail Plus services from MetroPCS and Rave Campus messenger from AT&T.
- Avaya messaging server integrates voice and e-mail. Hochmuth, Phil // Network World;12/20/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p15
The article reports that Avaya Inc. has introduced the Version 2.0 of its Modular Messaging voice mail platform. The new messaging software lets end users with Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes e-mail clients, access Avaya Modular Messaging voice mails in their inboxes. The platform also allows...
- Skype steps into Wi-Fi VoIP arena. Gibbs, Colin // RCR Wireless News;9/20/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p2
Reports on the decision of Skype Technologies SA to combine its voice over Internet protocol software to handheld devices. Launch of Skype's Pocket PC 1.0, a handheld device running Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for pocket personal computer; Problems encountered by Skype during the launch of...
- Meet your home office helpers. Thomas, Susan Gregory // U.S. News & World Report;10/19/98, Vol. 125 Issue 15, p72
Examines new products that can help in a home office. The Wildfire call handling system; Microsoft Publisher 98 Deluxe Edition; QuickBooks Pro 6.0.