- Danaher Acquires IDC Assets. Donberg, Deborah // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;May2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p14
Reports that Danaher Corp. has acquired the assets of IDC Corporation.
- NEW COMPETITIVE TRENDS IN ARGENTINA'S TELECOM MARKET. // Worldwide Telecom;Jan2002, Vol. 14 Issue 1, pN.PAG
Reports on the competitive trends in the telecommunication market in Argentina as of January 2002. Emphasis on segmentation; Effects of the changes in the country's industry; Services provided by the Yankee Group Inc.
- Wireless Seen Cutting Deeply Into Wireline Market. // Business Communications Review;Nov2002, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p6
Discusses the survey of the telecommunications industry conducted by Yankee Group in the U.S. Increase in wireless subscribers projected for the year 2006; Impact on landline subscription rates.
- 'Surprising' growth expected for retail wavelength services. // Lightwave;Jun2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p50
Summarizes Yankee Group Inc.'s research on the wavelength services market in the U.S. Impact of the sector on the wholesale network services market; Areas of expansion for the sector.
- World subscriber figures to triple in coming years. Larson, Lisa L. // RCR;03/09/98, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p20
States that according to a report from the Yankee Group entitled `Global Trends of Cellular/PCS Markets,' mobile telephony subscriber numbers worldwide will rise at triple the compound annual growth rate expected from the landline side between 1996 and 2002. What amount global mobile telephony...
- IDC Acquires Meridien Research. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;11/4/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 42, p25
Reports on the acquisition of Meridien Research Inc. by Framingham, Massachusetts-based company IDC Corp. Purpose of the acquisition; Combined operation to be administered by chief operating officer Michon Schenck; Professional background of Michon Schenck; Plans of IDC Corp. for increasing its...
- Cable modems take care of business. Sanders, Suzanne // America's Network;5/1/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p38
Discusses the role of cable modems in small and medium-sized businesses in the U.S. telecommunication industry. Information on a study by the Yankee Group on cable multiple systems operators; Importance of providing security to cable modem users; Examples of cable security measures.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;02/14/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p20
Presents a chart on the telecommunications airtime pricing model of the Yankee Group in the United States as of February 14, 2000. Projection on an assumption of with and without roaming and long-distance charges.
- WFI ACQUIRES EUROPEAN TELECOM CONSULTANCY QUESTUS LTD. // Worldwide Telecom;Oct2000, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p4
Provides information on the merger of telecommunication companies Questus Ltd. and Wireless Facilities Inc.