GM Pushes OnStar Features, Touts Safety Record
- OnStar ads aim at owners of used vehicles. Colias, Mike // Automotive News;3/14/2011, Vol. 85 Issue 6555, p5
The article reports that OnStar Corp. plans to launch an advertising campaign aimed at the millions of drivers who have been ignoring their blue OnStar buttons.
- OnStar pushes beyond services you hope you never need. // Automotive News;9/27/2010, Vol. 85 Issue 6431, p34
The article presents an interview with Sam Mancuso, Onstar Corp.'s chief marketing officer. He presents information about On-Star's new advertising campaign for to redefine the meaning of in-car communications. When asked about the online social network Facebook's integration in General Motors...
- OnStar calls on Batman to boost sign-ups. Miller, Joe // Automotive News;1/31/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5859, p48
Reports on OnStar's enlistment of Batman as its spokeshero. Doubling of the annual marketing budget of the company.
- Buick Coddles Boomers As It Tries to Woo Gen Y. Miller, Steve // Brandweek;10/16/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 38, p5
The article looks at the two-tiered marketing approach that General Motors is taking to try and keep its sixtysomething base of customers happy while attempting to woo Generation Y. Buick is giving older owners extra services such as OnStar's Directions and Connections, which is a standard...
- OnStar's Virtual Advisor gives traffic tips. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;11/20/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5904, p10
Reports that the OnStar will launch its hands-free, voice-activated Virtual Advisor service in the United States market. Capabilities of the Virtual Advisor and its applications in automobiles; Basic annual OnStar service fee; Companies that will provide traffic information for the Virtual...
- WHEEL REALIGNMENT. // CREATIVITY;Mar2002, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p17
Presents the campaign from Hot Wheeler on outstanding collection. Use of radar-wielding cop stopping the car; Emphasis on the use of unusual media to bring the second campaign alive.
- Barton:Holt Covers Lexus. // SHOOT;6/21/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 25, p14
Focuses on the advertising campaign for Lexus RX 300 of Toyota Motor Sales by Team One Advertising in California. Commercial production by Green Dot Films; Sound design by barton;holt; Plot of the commercial.
- Batmobile Equipped With OnStar, Thanks to CEA. Irwin, Tanya // Adweek Midwest Edition;02/14/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p5
Presents information on the advertising campaign created by Campbell-Ewald Advertising company for OnStar navigational system. Features of the campaign; Aim of the campaign.
- Connected vehicle technologies intelligence service. // Aroq - Just-Auto;May2012, p1
The article presents information on connected vehicle technologies intelligence service along with the companies engaged in these services and the emerging markets. It also offers brief profiles of the automobiles manufacturing companies including Hughes Telematics Inc., OnStar Corp., and...