Mobile Equipment Makers Set Stage for 3G Technology
- Ericsson Mum On Talks. // Wireless Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p1
Reports on the statement issued by Ericsson to deny the rumors that it was considering a sale of its wireless handset business. Percent increase of the corporate profit of Ericsson.
- Facing The Shakeup. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;06/04/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p1
Observes the changes in the wireless phone manufacturing business in 2001. Decline in Ericsson's market share in the first quarter of 2001; Increase in the market share of Nokia in the first quarter of 2001; View of analyst Bryan Prohm on the wireless phone market.
- Credit firm tips European wireless for 2005. Reynolds, Melanie // Electronics Weekly;5/4/2005, Issue 2192, p10
The article reports that credit rating firm Standard & Poor's Corp. has said that the performance of telecommunication equipment manufacturers this year will depend on how much of their market is in the wireless sector and in which countries. The company expects "mid single digit growth" in...
- Ericsson leads net income for vendors. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;06/22/98, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p14
Presents information on wireless communication systems vendors' revenue performance for 1997, highlighting the performance of Ericsson Company. Identification of companies whose net income declined in 1997; Information on companies whose net income increased in 1997; Factors which contributed...
- Ericsson develops wireless platform. Fassett, Anne M. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Feb96, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p18
Reports that Ericsson has developed a wireless platform to allow users to access group, corporate and public information services.
- Ericsson launches data technology initiative. // RCR;07/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p14
Reports on Ericsson Inc.'s launching of its Wireless Applications Validation Environmental Laboratory technology initiative at the company's headquarters in Richardson, Texas.
- Ericsson unveils low-tier PCS offering. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;9/25/95, Vol. 229 Issue 13, p26
Reports on the debut of Ericsson's SuperCordless, a wireless system that aims to give wireline cordless telephone users more freedom to call when out around town. Features; Product support.
- Ericsson to spin off Bluetooth division. // RCR Wireless News;11/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p55
Reports on wireless communication company Ericsson's decision to pull out the unit responsible for developing and marketing Bluetooth technology from its troubled consumer business unit.
- Ericsson rolls out four new wireless communication modules. // Telecom Asia;Apr2000, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p48
Reports that Ericsson AB has introduced its wireless communication modules. Intention of the modules' use.