Using an Active-Learning Approach to Teach Epigenetics
- The World On The Brink ? Mules, Rachel // BusiDate;Aug2012, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p2
The article presents a lesson plan for secondary education which teaches the impact of globalization on Australia.
- Basketball: Play with Purpose. Pill, Shane // ACHPER Active & Healthy Magazine;2012, Vol. 19 Issue 3/4, p15
The article presents a lesson plan for a middle/secondary school basketball sessions which aimed to enhance the learning environment by play with purpose.
- Evaluating Local Agenda 21. Walshe, Nicola // Teaching Geography;Mar2011, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p12
The article presents a lesson plan for year 10 students in Cambridgeshire, England, which teaches concepts on the local adoption of Local Agenda 21 (or LA21) tackling environmental, social, and economic problems.
- Posentanz. SIEBENBORN, CHRISTINA // Musik und Bildung;2012, Issue 3, p66
A lesson plan is presented for secondary-level music educators wishing to improve their students' perception of rhythm and expressiveness in music, involving foot tapping, holding poses for a period a time, and fluid dance movements.
- CURRICULA LESSON 2: GOVERNANCE AND CANADA'S NORTH. // Teach;May/Jun2010, p11
The article presents a lesson plan for secondary education which teaches concept of multiculturalism and its relation to issues surrounding North Canada.
- How problem solving can develop an algebraic perspective of mathematics. Windsor, Will // Australian Primary Mathematics Classroom;Oct2011, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p8
The article describes an activity program for secondary education which teaches the potential benefits of problem solving in developing algebraic perspective of mathematics.
- Las Rocas Nos Cuentan Su Historia. Llerandi-Rom�n, Pablo A. // Science Teacher;Apr2012, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p49
The article provides a lesson plan for teaching the study of rocks and minerals in secondary and college classrooms.
- English: A Freshman Research Project. Villegas, Karen; Montgomery, Diane // School Library Monthly;Jan2012, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p54
The article presents a lesson plan for secondary education which teaches on accomplishing a research project.
- Using Debate to Strengthen Academic Writing. Bradshaw, Rachel // TESL Reporter;2012, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p57
The article describes an activity program for secondary education which teaches students to incorporate an oral discussion or debate to improve their academic writing.