THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT
- TABLE OF 2011 GEORGIA CODE SECTIONS AFFECTED. // Georgia State University Law Review;Fall2011, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p319
A table of the 2011 Georgia code sections is presented.
- Bill Wrapup: 2014 Legislative Regular Session. // State Journal (WV);4/11/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p6
A chart is presented which summarizes the legislative bills vetoed and signed into law during the 2014 Legislative Regular Session in West Virginia.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33458, p26
A chart is presented that describes several bills in the U.S. including House Resolution 38: Reducing non-security spending to fiscal year 2008 levels or less, S. 139: Equal Access to Tax Planning Act and HR 344: The Fiscal Responsibility Effective Enforcement, or Free, Act.
- THE OVERHAUL OF HEALTHCARE. // Hill;3/23/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 31, p14
A chart is presented that lists the votes of Democrat members in the U.S. Congress for several legislative bills including stimulus, climate and healthcare.
- The Bond Buyer Legislative Status Report. // Bond Buyer;7/16/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33747, p5
A chart is presented that lists the current law and proposed law and their current status in 2012 in the U.S. under different acts of legislation including Main Street Fairness Act, Building American Job Act and Marketplace Fairness Act.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;6/27/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33539, p27
A chart is presented depicting the Bond Buyer legislative status report in the U.S.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33179, p6
A chart is presented depicting several legislation introduced during the U.S. 111th Congress related to public finance including the House of Representative (HR) 1: The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, HR 58: Promote Green Schools and HR 537: Water and Sewer Bonds in 2009.
- The Bond Buyer Legislative Status Report. // Bond Buyer;9/17/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33782, p6
A table is presented which lists the several bills on pensions, taxpayer bailouts and long-term infrastructural development along with its current status.
- Poll. // Third Sector;1/21/2014, Issue 782, p7
A graph is presented which shows that 70% of respondents believe that the British government's concessions to the lobbying bill are not sufficient to make it acceptable to the charity sector.