To Aid Investors, Fitch Starts Website for All Things BAB
- What's Online. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/8/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 14, p24
The article lists the most viewed topics related to the financial industry in the U.S. found in the websites IDDMagazine.com and BondBuyer.com.
- Top 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;3/26/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33685, p5
An online recap is presented from the web site www.The Bond Buyer.com, which features the top 10 E-mailed stories from the periodical "The Bond Buyer," as of March 21, 2012, including "A Moody's B of A Downgrade Could Crimp Money Funds," "SEC Warns of Muni Duties," and "Banks Vie For Direct Loan...
- Greater transparency on bond repayment rules in Shanghai. Osborne, Simon // Ai Trade News;2014, p1
The article reports on the changes in rules made by the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) on its nascent bond market. It mentions the rulings of the SSE that requires bond issuers to publish announcement before making repayment of the principal in installments. It adds that the changes are in line...
- Essential info on running a business. // Australian Horticulture;Sep2011, p32
The article reviews the Australian Federal Government web site business.gov.au.
- HEY Y'ALL. // Jacksonville Magazine;Sep2011, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p48
The article reviews the Web site PaulaDeenRidingThings.com from restaurant owner Paula Deen in Jacksonville, Florida.
- What's New on the Legal Web. Ambrogi, Robert J. // Bench & Bar of Minnesota;Oct2011, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p16
The article reviews the Web site, of a new U.S. Code at http://uscodebeta.house.
- Manx Graduates. Bublik, Celina // New Media Age;4/2/2009, p36
The article reviews the web site Manx Graduates from Isle of Man government, available at manxgraduates.im.
- Quick Tips to Improve Home-Cooked Meals. // Community Banker;Sep2009, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p17
The article reviews the web site of the Canned Food Alliance, located at www.mealtime.org.
- ON THE WEB. // Oregon Business Magazine;Aug2011, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p6
The article reviews the Web site OregonBusiness.com.