Judge Sets Date for Jefferson Receiver Trial
- ALABAMA: BNY Seeks JeffCo Review. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/25/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33901, p7
The article offers information on the review of documents, sewer system finances and future plans of bankrupt Jefferson County's by Bank of New York Mellon Corp. in order to schedule the federal hearing on May 9, 2013 in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Bank of New York Mellon expands lease. // Business Journal (Central New York);2/5/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on the expansion of the Bank of New York Mellon Corp. (BONYM) of its lease by 15,680-square foot in Syracuse, New York.
- Clarification. // American Banker;12/2/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 185, p16
A correction to the article "We Kept the Docs. ... No, We Didn't," which appeared in the December 1, 2010 issue is presented.
- Developer's Default in Ohio County Prompts Tiff Over Tax-Lien Sale. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;7/12/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33347, p32
The article reports on the dispute between bond trustee Bank of New York Mellon Corp. and Wood County treasurer attributed to the developer's default on 14.1 million dollars worth special assessment bonds in Ohio.
- BNY Seals Deal, Looks Abroad. // American Banker;7/1/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 101, p4
The author reports that Bank of New York Mellon Corp. is looking to expand its asset servicing business in international markets now that it has completed its acquisition of PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.'s Global Investment Servicing Inc.
- BNY Mellon Raises Dividend. // American Banker;3/23/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 45, p16
The article notes Bank of New York Mellon Corp. received U.S. regulatory approval for the company's plan to increase quarterly dividends by 44 percent and repurchase $1.3 billion of its common stock.
- Trustee Will Tap Toll Revenues to Pay Investors in Florida Bridge. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/12/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33677, p7
The article reports that the Bank of New York Mellon Corp. will distribute toll revenues to pay investors in Santa Rosa Bay Bridge Authority in Florida on March 26, 2012.
- Falco tapped to run BNY Mellon's Japan trust bank. // Asian Investor;Jul2010, p10
The article reports on the promotion of Dominick Falco as president and chief executive at Bank of New York Mellon Corp. in Japan.
- ALABAMA: BNY: JeffCo Suit'Frivolous'. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/26/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33754, p7
The article informs that the Bank of New York Mellon Corp. has claimed that a suit seeking action against bankruptcy case in Jefferson County, Alabama is frivolous.