DFW to Double Down on Debt
- Terminal illness. Tozzi, Lisa; Klara, Robert // Restaurant Business;3/15/97, Vol. 96 Issue 6, p29
Focuses on the effect of the threatened strike by pilots of American airlines on restaurants housed at the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Texas. Restaurateurs' comments on the strike and its impact on business; Restaurant chain operators' plans to move into airports due to potential...
- With 2,100 flights a day, this airport is a city that never sleeps. Stuller, Jay; Davidson, Cameron // Smithsonian;Apr93, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p34
Focuses on the nation's largest operating airport and the world's second-busiest, the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. How the airport successfully transports 50 million passengers annually; Emergence as one of the nation's most important air transit hubs; Atmosphere in the tower;...
- DFW Airport Readies Debt. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;11/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30764, p1A
Reports on the preparations made by the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, Texas to sell its first series of debt related to the capital plan. Possible approval of the debt by the airport's board; Reason behind the postponement of the debt sale by the airport's board officials.
- Looking for a few good stores. // Business Press;8/09/96, Vol. 9 Issue 15, p24
Reports that Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is in search of more vendors for its terminals.
- D/FW Airport's controversial runway runs full circle. Giddens, C.D. // Business Press;8/30/96, Vol. 9 Issue 18, p7
Reports on the celebration of the completion of the runway at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Texas with a five-kilometer run down the runway. Prizes; Comment from airport executive director Jeffrey Fagan; Construction costs.
- Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport. Nordwall, Bruce D. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/10/93, Vol. 138 Issue 19, p57
Reveals Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport will be outfitted with a Differential GPS terminal to enable FAA and American Airlines to evaluate the utility of DGPS as a potential Category 1 precision approach aid. Whittman Regional Airport, Oskhosh, Wis., plans to have a Trimble Navigation...
- For D/FW, a tough Heathrow to hoe. Kominicki, J.L. // Business Press;8/18/95, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p8
Editorial. Comments on Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport's efforts to revise the Bermuda II air transport agreement. Agreement revision's impact on the airport's business operations; Great Britain's efforts to improve the terms of the agreement.
- Flight of fight. // Business Press;3/1/96, Vol. 8 Issue 44, p2
Reports on Irving, Texas' approval of an agreement that would end the prolonged battles over Dallas/Fort Worth Airport expansions. D/FW Airport Board.
- Food fights. // Business Press;3/8/96, Vol. 8 Issue 45, p2
Reports that the Fort Worth City Council members have increased the play from Fort Worth, Texas-based firms in the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport food and beverage concessions industry.