DFW to Double Down on Debt
- Anything but love: Fort Worth sues Dallas over airport service. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;10/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30251, p1
Reports on the lawsuit filed by the city government of Fort Worth against Dallas in Texas in an attempt to enforce bond covenants in running the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport in Texas. Threat on Fort Worth's rights over the airport with a federal transportation bill passed by Congress...
- Terminal illness. Tozzi, Lisa; Klara, Robert // Restaurant Business;3/15/97, Vol. 96 Issue 6, p29
Focuses on the effect of the threatened strike by pilots of American airlines on restaurants housed at the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Texas. Restaurateurs' comments on the strike and its impact on business; Restaurant chain operators' plans to move into airports due to potential...
- With 2,100 flights a day, this airport is a city that never sleeps. Stuller, Jay; Davidson, Cameron // Smithsonian;Apr93, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p34
Focuses on the nation's largest operating airport and the world's second-busiest, the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. How the airport successfully transports 50 million passengers annually; Emergence as one of the nation's most important air transit hubs; Atmosphere in the tower;...
- DFW Airport Readies Debt. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;11/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30764, p1A
Reports on the preparations made by the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, Texas to sell its first series of debt related to the capital plan. Possible approval of the debt by the airport's board; Reason behind the postponement of the debt sale by the airport's board officials.
- Looking for a few good stores. // Business Press;8/09/96, Vol. 9 Issue 15, p24
Reports that Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is in search of more vendors for its terminals.
- D/FW Airport's controversial runway runs full circle. Giddens, C.D. // Business Press;8/30/96, Vol. 9 Issue 18, p7
Reports on the celebration of the completion of the runway at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Texas with a five-kilometer run down the runway. Prizes; Comment from airport executive director Jeffrey Fagan; Construction costs.
- Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport. Nordwall, Bruce D. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/10/93, Vol. 138 Issue 19, p57
Reveals Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport will be outfitted with a Differential GPS terminal to enable FAA and American Airlines to evaluate the utility of DGPS as a potential Category 1 precision approach aid. Whittman Regional Airport, Oskhosh, Wis., plans to have a Trimble Navigation...
- For D/FW, a tough Heathrow to hoe. Kominicki, J.L. // Business Press;8/18/95, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p8
Editorial. Comments on Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport's efforts to revise the Bermuda II air transport agreement. Agreement revision's impact on the airport's business operations; Great Britain's efforts to improve the terms of the agreement.
- Flight of fight. // Business Press;3/1/96, Vol. 8 Issue 44, p2
Reports on Irving, Texas' approval of an agreement that would end the prolonged battles over Dallas/Fort Worth Airport expansions. D/FW Airport Board.