- Liberty Board OKs Notes to Keep Power Plant Project Alive. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31841, p3
Reveals that New York City-based Liberty Development Corp. voted to sell taxable variable-rate revenue notes ahead of tax-exempt, long term Liberty bonds. Terms of the deal.
- Big Deals Planned From Both Coasts as L.A., N.Y. Set Sales. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/28/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33340, p7
The article offers updates related to bond market in California and New York. California's Bay Area Toll Authority taxable Build America Bonds (BABs) has been sold for 1.5 billion dollars. New York Liberty Development Corp. is planning to issue Liberty bonds on behalf of the Bank of America...
- First Commercial Liberty Deal Nears Completion. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31848, p4
Reports that the board of New York's Liberty Development Corp. has voted to formally request that Governor George E. Pataki allocate in Liberty bonds for media magnate Barry Diiler's HTRF Ventures LLC. Sale of tax-exempt bonds through the New York Industrial Development Agency; Authorization of...
- N.Y. Libert Board Likely to Green-Light $600M Power Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31778, p3
Reports that the New York's Liberty Development Corp. was expected to give preliminary approval to the sale of Liberty bonds. Finance of a megawatt power plant in New York City; Declaration of intent made by the Liberty Development Corp.; Finalization of the financing.
- N.Y. Liberty Development Corp. Approves $1.8 Billion WTC Bonds. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;10/7/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34190, p1
The New York Liberty Development Corp. board Monday approved selling $1.78 billion in mostly tax-exempt bonds to complete 3 World Trade Center.
- Crowdfunding Site Offers Small Investors Piece of WTC Debt. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/13/2015, Vol. 1, p1
The crowdfunding site Fundrise is offering small investors a way into the Liberty Bonds issued to finance 3 World Trade Center, which were sold with a minimum $100,000 denomination.
- Sports Museum Seeks 19 Cents on the DoUarfor $57M of Bonds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;2/10/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33059, p3
The article reports that Sports Museum of American is seeking bondholder approval to allow $57 million of debt initially sold to finance its development in Manhattan, New York City to be purchased at less than 19 cents. The New York Liberty Development Corp. issued $52 million of tax-exempt...
- Largest Issues: October 2011. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33608, p23
A chart is presented which shows the largest bond issues of various issuers in the U.S. in October 2011, including New York Liberty Development Corp., Hudson Yards Infrastructure Corp., and Ohio State University.
- Liberty Board ls OKs $1.65B For Goldman. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/16/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32197, p1
Reports on the approval of the board of Liberty Development Corp. of the tax-exempt Liberty bond financing for Goldman Sachs and Co. in a move that will help the firm build a headquarter in New York City. Significance of the construction of the headquarters to spur revitalization in the area;...