El Paso Readies $100M HY Add-On
- Investors Pump $750M into El Paso Pipeline. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p9
The article reports on the 750 million U.S. dollar in high yield bonds sold by El Paso Pipeline Partners in a two-tranche deal.
- El Paso Pipeline Lays Plans for $750M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p29
The article reports on the plans of natural gas pipeline company El Paso Pipeline Partners to sell 750 million U.S. dollar in junk bonds in a three-tranche deal.
- El Paso hit with fine. // Power Economics;Oct2002, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the refund asked by the local government from gas pipeline operator El Paso Pipeline in California. List of generators in the state; Ruling on the lawsuit against El Paso; Effort of the government to renegotiate the power contracts.
- El Paso, Omnicare Price $650M in Drive-Bys. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/19/2011, p9
The article announces that a total of 650 million U.S. dollars in new bonds in drive-by offerings was issued by El Paso Pipeline and Omnicare with the goal of refinancing existing debt.
- El Paso Partners Buys Into Southeast LNG Facility, Pipe. // Energy Daily;3/26/2010, p4
This article focuses on the plan of El Paso Pipeline Partners LP to pay 810 million U.S. dollars to partner El Paso Corp. for a 51% sake in a liquefied natural gas receiving terminal in Savannah, Georgia.
- El Paso penalised. // Modern Power Systems;Oct2002, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p5
Reports on the decision of the state of California to penalize gas pipeline operator El Paso Pipeline following a ruling that the company withheld capacity during the 2001 power crisis to boost prices. Blaming of gas supply inadequacies on the distribution system.
- For The Record. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/17/2014, pA02
For The Record: Thursday's front-page story on MLPs should have stated that El Paso Pipeline Partners plans to raise distributions by 2% in 2014.
- Cash Back. Kurson, Ken // Esquire;Apr2011, Vol. 155 Issue 4, p64
The author discusses the trend among U.S. energy companies towards raising their stock dividends. He mentions that many companies in the oil and oil exploration business, including El Paso Pipeline Partners and Magellan Midstream Partners, are yielding about five percent from dividends. He also...
- El Paso Pipeline Partners EPB. Focus, Stock // Morningstar StockInvestor;Aug2012, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p16
The article focuses on the performance of the stocks of El Paso Pipeline Partners LP on the Standard and Poor's Index in the U.S. It presents profile of the company and information on the company's management and stewardship. It presents a graph and a table depicting various information of the...