Banks Prep $2.8B CF for Pharma Merger
- NY Area's Largest Mergers and Acquisitions. // Crain's New York Business;1/31/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p17
A chart on mergers and acquisitions of companies in New York including Goldman Sachs Group, MetLife Inc., and Icahn Enterprises, is presented.
- Goldman to Shop $2.27B for Valeant Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p2
The article focuses on the start of marketing for Goldman Sachs' term loan B worth 2.27 billion U.S. dollars which will finance the merger between Valeant Pharmaceuticals and Biovail.
- A Big Fish in Every Pond. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Mar2010, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p12
The article presents information on the performance of Goldman Sachs & Co. Goldman dominated the middle and small markets, finishing at the top of the league tables for deals under 500 million dollars and deals under 250 million dollars in size. Goldman's Tim Ingrassia, a managing director and...
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/29/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p5
The article presents statistics on merger and acquisition (M&A) deals in the U.S. including the percentage share of M&A deals' dollar value related to pharma and health care, rank of Goldman Sachs & Co. as adviser for the states Northeast M&A, and the value of 64 transactions in which Goldman...
- Goldman eyes post-ipo acquisitions. // Crain's New York Business;05/03/99, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p1
Reports that investment bank Goldman Sachs & Co. is going public and expected to quickly target acquisitions in two areas, on-line brokerage and asset management. Possible targets being E*Trade Group Inc., money and fund managers.
- Goldman & Vestar Buy PE-Backed Hearthside Food. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/24/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p16
The article reports on the acquisition of Hearthside Food Solutions, a baker and manufacturer of grain-based food and snack products, by Goldman Sachs & Co. and Vestar Capital Partners Inc..
- Goldman leads the pack in M&A. Anand, Sameera // FinanceAsia;Oct2011, p58
The article presents information on the mergers and acquisitions activity that could be misleading many of a time and requires complex regulatory clearances. It informs that the clearance of the regulatory hurdles is very time consuming and puts both target and acquirer at risk. It further...
- Goldman Sachs Invests INR441 crore in India's SAMHI Hotels. // HVS Global Hospitality Report;1/11/2016, p2
The article reports that the investment bank Goldman Sachs & Co. has invested INR441 crores in hotel investment and development company, SAMHI Hotels Pvt. Ltd. wherein the latter specializes in development, acquisition and ownership of branded hotels.
- Banks Talk Price on DineEquity Notes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p33
The article reports on a price talk established by Barclays and Goldman Sachs on 825 million U.S. dollars worth of senior notes due 2018 for DineEquity at 9.625%.