BofA's Global Loan Head Departs
- BoA Promotes Tom Okel. J. S. // Bank Loan Report;5/21/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p3
Presents information on the promotion of Tom Okel as part of the restructuring effort of Bank of America.
- B of A Fights For LOs as More Depart. Muolo, Paul // National Mortgage News;10/31/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p1
The article reports the departure of Bank of America Corp.'s (B of A) loan officers (LOs) which is partly due to the slow processing times of the bank and the leadership of consumer sales executive Matthew Vernon.
- More Departures at B of A Securities. Boraks, David // American Banker;3/28/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 60, p18
Announces the resignation of executives from Bank of America Corp., corporate and investment banking unit. Departure of Stewart Boswell, managing director of the company; End of employment of Paul Dorfman, international advisor of the company; Plans of replacement.
- True to History: BofA's Merged Exec Quits. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/31/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 22, p4
Reports on the resignation of Eugene McQuade as president of Bank of America in the U.S. Speculations on the resignation of McQuade; Positions previously handled by McQuade at FleetBoston Financial Corp.; Observation of critics on the revolving-door history of Bank of America with executives...
- Balfour to Leave BofA; Burdick Named for OC. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;9/22/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p1
Reports the plan of Tara Balfour, president of Bank of America Corp.'s Orange County, California operation and head of statewide commercial banking, to resign at the end of September 2003. Near-term plans of Balfour; Replacement of Balfour; Career history of Balfour.
- Muni Vet Mannis Leaves JPMorgan; Will Join Bank of America. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/30/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32618, p4
The article reports on the resignation of Russell Mannis as managing director in JPMorgan's municipal bonds department. Mannis, who had been one of the constants in JPMorgan's reshuffling municipal management, will join Bank of America Corp. to run its municipal sales trading and underwriting...
- OUSTED OFFICERS. // U.S. Banker;Dec2000, Vol. 110 Issue 12, p14
Reports the resignation and retirement of several bank executives in the United States. Departure of Lewis W. Coleman from Bank of America Corp.; Bankers dismissed from Bank One Corp.
- B of A Managing Director McNiff Resigns. // American Banker;3/21/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 44, p5
The article reports that John McNiff, a managing director of bank of America Corp. for trading in commercial mortgage-backed securities, has resigned.
- Handle with Care. Hamerman, Joshua // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/20/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p20
The article discusses the implications of improper execution of lift-outs of banking professionals for hiring institutions. The author related the situation faced by Deutsche Bank and Bank of America Merrill Lynch, wherein due to a lift-out gone wrong are filing lawsuits against each other....