IDC's $1.3B Loan Piques Investor Interest
- Banks Sweeten Interactive Data TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p22
The article reports that a bank consortium, which includes Barclays and UBS, have improved its 1.3-billion U.S. dollar term loan B for Interactive Data Corp.
- Carlyle Acquires Stanfield CLOs, Managed Accounts. // Bank Loan Report;5/10/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p2
The article offers news briefs related to banking and finance in the U.S. The collateralized loan obligations (CLOs) and managed accounts worth 4.3 billion dollars from Stanfield Capital Partners LLC were acquired by the Carlyle Group LLC. An arranged 2 billion dollars in financing for Warburg...
- IDC's $1.3B Loan Piques Investor Interest. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p1
The article reports on the syndication of a 1.3 billion dollar term loan B which backs the leveraged buyout of Interactive Data Corp. (IDC) in the U.S. It notes that the banks, Bank of America Merrily Lynch, Barclays, and UBS, already established price talk for the loan that has garnered...
- Dell LBO Good for Loans, Bad for Existing Creditors. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/18/2013, p4
The article reports on the impact of the 24.4 billion-dollar buyout of Dell Inc. on the leveraged loan market and creditors in the U.S. The lead managers of the leveraged buy-out are Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Credit Suisse and RBC Capital Markets. Dell announced a 15...
- Banks Prep $1.3B TL for Interactive Buyout. // Bank Loan Report;5/17/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p2
The article offers news briefs related to bank loan market in the U.S. in May 2010. A bank consortium has arranged a 1.3 billion dollars term loan for Silver Lake and Warburg Pincus & Co.'s buyout of Interactive Data Corp., provider of market data. Churchill Financial was acquired by private...
- Teaming Up for a Profit. Fugazy, Danielle // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/28/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p25
The article reports on the partnership between SilverLake Partners and Warburg Pincus LLC to acquire Interactive Data Corp. (IDC) for 3.4 billion dollars in Bedford, Massachusetts. Both firms acquired IDC through a combination of equity and debt from Bank of America Corp. Barclays, Credit Suisse...
- Shaky HY Market Prompts Neiman To Tweak LBO Deal. K. K. // High Yield Report;10/3/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p2
Reports on the move of Neiman Marcus Group Inc. to take advantage of the institutional term loan after the cancellation of its senior secured note in the U.S. Financing of the firm's leveraged buyout to Texas Pacific Group Inc. and Warburg Pincus & Co. from the proceeds of its bank and bond...
- Pre-Paid Legal Talks Price for LBO Financing. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p16
The article reports that a bank consortium, which includes Macquarie, Royal Bank of Canada, Bank of Ireland and KeyCorp , has priced a term loan for Pre-Paid Legal Services.
- Interactive Data Sells $700M in Junk Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p6
The article reports that Interactive Data has issued 700 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds to finance a leveraged buyout.