Pharma Merger Begets $2.27B TLB
- D&B, Renal TLs Rise on Break. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/31/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p9
The article reports on the increase in price of a 245 million-U.S. dollar term loan backing the merger between U.S. Renal Care and Dialysis Corp., and a 150 million-U.S. dollar term loan backing the buyout of Dave & Buster by Oak Hill Capital Partners in May 2010 after breaking on the secondary.
- OneStopPlus Holdco Offers $365M in Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p24
The article reports that the acquisition of plus size apparel retailer OneStopPlus Group from French retail-to-luxury firm PPR S.A. will be funded by a 280 million first-lien term loan due 2020 and an 85 million U.S. dollars second-lien term loan due 2020.
- UBS, Credit Suisse Shop $178M TL for IDS Buyout. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p19
This article reports on the move of UBS and Credit Suisse to begin the syndication process for a term loan to finance the buyout of Illumination Detection Solutions by Veritas Capital.
- Banks Shop $700M Cov-Lite TL for RehabCare Acquisition. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p2
The article reports on a covenant-lite term loan amounting to 700 million U.S. dollars completed by U.S. finance firms JPMorgan, Citigroup and Morgan Stanley for the acquisition of the RehabCare Group of U.S. health care service provider Kindred Healthcare in March 2011.
- Jefferies to Shop $230M TL for NovaMed Acquisition. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p21
The article reports on the plan of U.S. finance firm Jefferies to search for a term loan amounting to 230 million U.S. dollars for the acquisition of U.S. health care provider NovaMed by Surgery Center Holdings in 2011.
- LMI Aerospace Secures $325M CF. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p17
The article reports on the acquisition by LMI Aerospace of Valent Aerostructures for roughly 247 million U.S. dollars using proceeds from a proposed 325 million U.S. dollars secured first-lien credit facility comprising of a 100 million U.S. dollars revolver and a 225 million U.S. dollars term...
- Ellucian Finalizes Terms on Upsized $1.56B TLB. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/21/2015, p2
The article mentions the plans of the software provider Ellucian Inc. to upsize a term loan plan to finance acquisition of the company Sophia LP.
- Technicolor Sets Talks on â‚¬375M TL Add-on Proposal. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/21/2015, p4
The article announces the launching of an incremental multicurrency term loan proposal by the French media technology outfit Technicolor to finance two recent acquisitions including the London-based visual effects studio The Mill.
- Banks Scrap Allscripts TLB, Opt for TLA. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p1
The article reports that arrangers of the 320 million U.S. dollar term loan A to finance Allscripts' merger with Eclipsys, have withdrawn plans to sell the 250 million U.S. dollar term loan B that was leftover.