Banks Talk Price on IDC, Ocwen Loans
- Barclays Preps $350M TL for Ocwen Financial. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/7/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p1
The article reports on a term loan being arranged by the bank Barclays to finance the acquisition by the company Ocwen Loan Servicing of HomEq Servicing.
- Nuveen Restructures Facility into $2.6B Term Loan. // Leveraged Finance News;1/21/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p2
The article offers information on various company term loans. It mentions that Nuveen Investments has reconstructed a new $2.6 billion single term loan adding to the company's previous three term loan while Michaels Stores is planning a $1.64 billion term loan to finance the company existing...
- Banks Sweeten Interactive Data TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p22
The article reports that a bank consortium, which includes Barclays and UBS, have improved its 1.3-billion U.S. dollar term loan B for Interactive Data Corp.
- Banks Prep $1.3B TL for Interactive Buyout. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/17/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p10
The article talks about the term loan worth 1.3 billion U.S. Dollars being arranged by a bank consortium to finance the buyout of Interactive Data by Silver Lake and Warburg Pincus.
- Banks to Shop IDC, GEO Group Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p5
The article discusses plans by several banks to launch approximately 1.5 billion U.S. dollars in institutional term loan debt for Interactive Data Corp. and Geo Group.
- Top Subprime Servicers at 12/31/13. // National Mortgage News;4/7/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p1
The article lists the top subprime mortgage services as of December 31, 2013 in the U.S. which includes Ocwen Loan Servicing, Wells Fargo & Co., Bank of America.
- Top Residential Servicers at March 31, 2014. // National Mortgage News;6/16/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 24, p1
The article lists the top residential services provider in the U.S. according to servicing volume and market share from March 31, 2013-March 31, 2014 including Chase Iselin, Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC and Walter Investment Management Corp.
- Top Subservicers at 3/31/13. // National Mortgage News;7/29/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 29, p1
The article lists top subservicers providing companies of the U.S. including Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC of Florida, Cenlar FSB of New Jersey and Dovenmuehle Mortgage Inc. of Illinois.
- Top Subservicers at 12/31/13. // National Mortgage News;3/10/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p1
The article presents a chart which lists top mortgage subservicers in the U.S. as of December 31, 2013 along with their subservicing volume in 2012 and 2013 and percentage change in their market share which includes LoanCare Servicing Center, Ocwen Loan Servicing, and Dovenmuehle Mortgage.