DB, Barclays Kick Off $350M Ocwen TL
- DB to Hit Market with $1.2B Fresenius TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p17
The article announces that Deutsche Bank (DB) has started marketing a cross-border 1.2 billion U.S. dollars term loan for Fresenius SE, a Germany-based unit of global healthcare product provider Fresenius Medical Care.
- DB to Shop $800M Refi Deal for Nalco. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p10
The article reports on the plan of Deutsche Bank to introduce a 700 million U.S. dollar term loan B and a 100 million U.S. dollar term loan C for Nalco in order to refinance 860 million U.S. dollars on September 29, 2010.
- DB Talks Price on Nalco Refi Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p21
The article reports on the price negotiation over Deutsche Bank's two term loans for the refinancing of Nalco.
- Deutsche Bank, GE Shop $160M TL for Hilex. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p29
The article reports on a term loan offered by Deutsche Bank and GE Capital for Hilex Poly.
- DB Talks Price on Party City's $1.12B Loan. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/4/2013, p40
The article reports on the price talk set by Deutsche Bank on Party City Holding's term loan repricing.
- Libor litigation looms. // Lawyer (Online Edition);11/15/2013, p9
The article discusses the Libor scandal, wherein banking and financial services company Barclays and Deutsche Bank failed in their attempt to get the Libor aspects dismissed in major financial misrepresentation claims against them.
- Five banks to pay $5.6 billion fine for Libor manipulation. Warren, Zach // Inside Counsel (SyndiGate Media Inc.);5/20/2015, p1
The article reports on the banks which are required to pay a fine of $5.6 billion fine for manipulating the London interbank offered rate (Libor) which include UBS AG, Barclays PLC and Deutsche Bank AG.
- Delta Sets Course for $2.5B Refinancing. R. K. // Leveraged Finance News;4/4/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the 1.375 billion dollar term loan by Delta Air Lines Inc. for the refinancing package of its facility. It mentions that the term loan was arranged by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays PLC and Deutsche Bank AG, among others. It notes that a Ba2 rating has been...
- DB, Barclays to Shop $225M TL for Metaldyne. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p10
This article reports on the plan of Deutsche Bank and Barclays to begin marketing a term loan for Metaldyne Corp. in 2010.