Banks to Shop IDC, GEO Group Loans
- Banks Sweeten Interactive Data TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p22
The article reports that a bank consortium, which includes Barclays and UBS, have improved its 1.3-billion U.S. dollar term loan B for Interactive Data Corp.
- The GEO Group Seeks $1B Credit Facility. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/18/2013, p17
The article reports on correctional facilities specialist GEO Group's refinancing of its senior secured credit facility together with its conversion to a real estate investment trust (REIT). Included in the senior secured credit facility to be issued is a five-year revolver and a seven-year term...
- Banks Prep $1.3B TL for Interactive Buyout. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/17/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p10
The article talks about the term loan worth 1.3 billion U.S. Dollars being arranged by a bank consortium to finance the buyout of Interactive Data by Silver Lake and Warburg Pincus.
- Banks Talk Price on IDC, Ocwen Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p14
The article probes into the price talk by underwriters on the term loans for Interactive Data Corp. and Ocwen Loan Servicing
- IDC's $1.3B Loan Piques Investor Interest. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p1
The article reports on the syndication of a 1.3 billion dollar term loan B which backs the leveraged buyout of Interactive Data Corp. (IDC) in the U.S. It notes that the banks, Bank of America Merrily Lynch, Barclays, and UBS, already established price talk for the loan that has garnered...
- IDC's $1.3B Loan Piques Investor Interest. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p19
The article reports on the syndication of a term loan B worth 1.3 billion U.S. dollars for the leveraged buyout of Interactive Data Corp. by Silver Lake and Warburg Pincus. Price talk was established by the bank consortium, comprised of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays and UBS, at 475...
- Banks Prep $1.3B TL for Interactive Buyout. // Bank Loan Report;5/17/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p2
The article offers news briefs related to bank loan market in the U.S. in May 2010. A bank consortium has arranged a 1.3 billion dollars term loan for Silver Lake and Warburg Pincus & Co.'s buyout of Interactive Data Corp., provider of market data. Churchill Financial was acquired by private...
- Price Talk Set for Interactive Data. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;4/14/2014, p25
The article focuses on the price talk on the 2.05-billion-dollar term loan B launched by financial information services firm Interactive Data in April 2014. Price talk on the deal is said to be Libor 325 basis points (bps) with a 99.5 cents on the dollar original issue discount, plus a 1% annual...
- Mississippi should just say no to the GEO Group, Inc. Tisdale, Alice Thomas // Jackson Advocate;8/25/2011, Vol. 73 Issue 45, p1A
The article suggests not involving in any business deals with GEO Group Inc. by Mississippi.