Barclays Spices Up $305M AL Gulf Coast TL
- Barclays Markets $305M TL for AL Gulf Coast. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/7/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p14
The article reports on the launch of the 305 million U.S. dollars term loan for AL Gulf Coast Terminals by Barclays.
- ArcLight closes financing for HFOTCO expansion. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2010, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p12
No abstract available.
- Barclays Talks Price on Go Daddy TL. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;9/19/2011, p8
The article focuses on the price talk established by Barclays on a term loan B worth 750 million U.S. dollars with the goal of backing the buyout of Go Daddy Group by private equity firms.
- Banks Shop $575M Cov-Lite TL for TASC Refinancing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p24
The article reports on the 575 million dollar cov-lite term loan B intended for the refinancing effort of TASC, Inc. through a bank consortium composed of Barclays, Deutsche Bank, RBC Capital markets and KKR Capital Markets.
- Price Talk Set on DineEquity Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p28
The article reports that in February 2011, Barclays and Goldman Sachs are looking for lenders to provide a 724 million dollar term loan to help DineEquity, a restaurant operator based in Glendale, California, refinance existing debt.
- Barclays Talks Price on Dunkin' Brands TLB. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;8/6/2012, p8
The article reports that commitments are being received by lead bank Barclays on a 400 million dollar upsizing of Dunkin' Brand's term loan.
- Price Talk Set on $885M EquiPower TL. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;6/4/2012, p16
The article reports that a bank group led by Barclays kicked off syndication valued at 885 million U.S. dollars of term loans for EquiPower Resources.
- Banks Revise $900M TL for DineEquity. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p4
The article discusses the decision of Barclays and Goldman Sachs to revise a term loan worth 900 million U.S. dollars they are arranging for DineEquity.
- Barclays, BofA Revise Brickman TL, Shop Notes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p18
The article reports on the decision of Barclays and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to revise a term loan for Brickman Group while marketing 250 million U.S. dollars in 9.25% notes.