Relationship Between Declared Funding Support and Level of Evidence
- Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery: Clinical news alert from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;4/21/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information on the April 18, 2012 issue of the "Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery" which highlights orthopaedic research studies.
- Orthopaedic Knowledge on Time and Online. Tolo, Vernon T. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Jul2010, Vol. 92-A Issue 7, p1583
The article presents the authors view on the updates and new features like online publications and forums of the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. It focuses on the orthopaedic journalism through the presentation of scientific articles, instructional course lectures, concept's reviews,...
- Orthopaedic Journal Publications and Their Role in the Preparation for the Orthopaedic In-Training Examination. Marker, David R.; LaPorte, Dawn M.; Seyler, Thorsten M.; Ulrich, Slif D.; McGrath, Mike S.; Frassica, Frank J.; Mont, Michael A. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Nov2009 Supplement 6, Vol. 91-A, p59
The article presents a study on the role of medical literature to educate and train orthopedic residents. The researchers have established the Orthopedic In-Training Examination (OITE) that focuses on the evaluation of medial resources appropriate for to assess subject areas to correlate with...
- ERRATA. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Nov2004, Vol. 86-A Issue 11, p2503
Presents corrections to the articles that were previously published in the August 2004 issue of "The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery."
- A chi-squared goodness-of-fit test for logistic regression models based on case-control data. Biao Zhang // Biometrika;Sep1999, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p531
We propose a chi-squared-type statistic to test the validity of the logistic regression model based on case-control data by adapting the goodness-of-fit test of Nikulin-Rao-Robson-Moore. The proposed test statistic requires a high-dimensional matrix inversion, but is otherwise easy to compute...
- On Chi-Squared Testing in Accelerated Trials. NIKULIN, M. S.; TRAN, Q. X. // International Journal of Performability Engineering;Jan2014, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p53
The theory of the Chi-squared tests has been developed very actively till now, especially in accelerated trials. We discuss here some applications of this theory in the analysis of parametric accelerated life models (ALM) with time depending covariates when data are right censored.
- Pseudo-score confidence intervals for parameters in discrete statistical models. AGRESTI, ALAN; RYU, EUIJUNG // Biometrika;Mar2010, Vol. 97 Issue 1, p215
We propose pseudo-score confidence intervals for parameters in models for discrete data. The confidence interval is obtained by inverting a test that uses a Pearson chi-squared statistic to compare fitted values for the working model with fitted values of the model when a parameter of interest...
- From the Editor-in-Chief. Heckman, James D.; Copley, Lawson A. B. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;May2008, Vol. 90-A Issue 5, p1167
A letter from the Editor-in-Chief of "The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery," is presented regarding the article "Deep Venous Thrombosis Associated with Osteomyelitis in Children."
- Two Clear Identities for Two Strong Journals. Tolo, Vernon T. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Sep2010, Vol. 92-A Issue 11, p2031
The article offers information on the change of name of the journal "American Journal of Orthopedic Surgery" to "The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery" to clarify its identity.