PLM Offering Load Monitor System
- Wireless Load Moment Indicator For Pipelayers. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May2010, Vol. 237 Issue 5, p96
The article evaluates the Pipelayer System wireless load moment indicator (LMI) developed by Pipeline Machinery International (PLM) LP and Cranesmart Systems Co.
- PLM-Cat 72H Pipelayer Unveiled. // Underground Construction;May2012, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p61
The article offers brief information on the 72H Pipelayer from Pipeline Machinery International LP (PLM-Cat).
- Zheng Joins Pipeline Machinery's Team In China. // Underground Construction;May2010, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p55
The article announces that Ruofei Zheng has joined Pipeline Machinery International (PLM) LP as its territory manager in China.
- PLM Opens The Doors At New World Headquarters. // Underground Construction;Mar2012, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p67
The article reports on the opening of the PipeLine Machinery International LP (PLM-Cat)'s new headquarters at Cypress in northwest Houston, Texas on February 9, 2012.
- PipeLine Machinery Offering New Pipe Handling System. // Underground Construction;Aug2010, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p70
The article reports on the team up between PipeLine Machinery International LP (PLM) and LaValley Industries Inc. wherein the former becomes an exclusive distributor of the DECKHAND Pipe Handling System.
- PipeLine Machinery International Holds Open House, Demo. Read, Traci // Underground Construction;Feb2011, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p68
The article reports on the move of Pipeline Machinery International LLP (PLM) to hold an open house for its new equipment yard in Houston, Texas. It mentions that the event was attended by around 140 customers, vendors and industry media who all view the equipment which offers support to the...
- Caterpillar and PLM host Pipeline Industry Day in Spain. // Underground Construction;Aug2007, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p6
The article announces the Pipeline Industry Day hosted by Caterpillar Global Pipeline (CGP) and Pipeline Machinery International LP(PLM) at the Caterpillar Demonstration and Learning Center in Malaga, Spain. The event exhibits the traditional Caterpillar equipment, model pipelayers and...
- New Caterpillar T-Series Pipelayers Introduced. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul2006, Vol. 233 Issue 7, p44
The article reports that Houston, Texas-based PipeLine Machinery International LP (PLM) has introduced the new T-Series pipelayers from Caterpillar Inc.'s Global Pipeline division at the Tinaja Hills Training Center near Tucson, Arizona. Since its inception in May 2005, PLM has successfully...
- PLM Opens New World Headquarters, Introduces Innovative Pipelayer. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Mar2012, Vol. 239 Issue 3, p113
The article focuses on the new headquarter of Pipeline Machinery International LP (PLM-Cat) in Cypress, Texas and its new offered pipelayer machine. According to PLM-Cat Executive Vice President and General Manager Tony Fernandez, the new head office facility of PLM-Cat is very efficient and...