- RahabZone To Feature New Look. // Underground Construction;Sep2004, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p31
Highlights the RehabZone, a display of technologies in the underground construction industry in Houston, Texas. Presentation on the history of underground infrastructure; Attendees; Sponsor of the event.
- Healthy Industry Means Benefits To All. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Dec2002, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p4
Focuses on the essence and unparalleled value of the Underground Construction Technology (UCT). Reasons for the success of the UCT; Importance of education to the UCT mission; Development of programs and venues that can benefit the market.
- RehabZone Builds Upon Success. // Underground Construction;Aug2003, Vol. 58 Issue 8, p30
Features the of RehabZone, a unique display located in a special section of the Underground Construction Technology Exhibition in Houston, Texas. Provision of information about the various innovative technologies; Struggles of industry personnel to expand the 2004 version; Features of the 2003...
- Inliner on Solid Ground for Growth. // Underground Construction;Jul99, Vol. 54 Issue 7, pR-11
Features Inliner Technologies Inc., a company involved in the underground construction industry. Background on the Inliner process; Products included in the Inliner system; Significance of partnerships in the business; Market outlok for cure-in-place product.
- Massive Pipe Rammer Introduced By TT Technologies. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Dec2002, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p30
Features the Grundoram Apollo pipe rammer from TT Technologies. Product design; Diameter of the product; Usage.
- Business. // Underground Construction;Jun2003, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p56
Presents news briefs related to the underground construction industry as of June 2003. Underground construction services offered by Gabe's Construction Co.; Credit facility secured by Fleet Capital Corp. for Extrusions Technologies Inc.; Selection of Larry Broadley as remarketing manager of JCB...
- Cityliner USA: Advanced CIPP Technology. // Underground Construction;Jul2004, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p65
Features RS Cityliner, a CIPP sewer repair technology, designed by RS-Technik in Switzerland. Key features; Availability; Usefulness.
- GRI's service-line renewal system offers cost-saving... // Underground Construction;Mar1997, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p64
Looks at the announcement of Gas Research Institute (GRI) regarding service line renewal, RENU, at Underground Construction Technology International Conference and Exhibition in Houston. Uses and benefits of the system; Various comments on the system; How RENU works.
- Product Focus. // Underground Construction;Jul2005, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p46
Presents products and equipment for spot/point repairs in the underground construction industry. Masterliner's Sectional Pipe Renewal System; Encapseal's Safe-T-Seal External Sealing Systems; Perma-Liner Industries' Sectional Lining Point Repair Process.