- Bond funds carry their winning streak into March. // Money;May95, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p74
Presents the top performing bond funds in the United States in March 1995. Top performers ranked by one-year return; Style; Risk level; Percentage gain or loss to March 25; Portfolio analysis; Percentage in maximum sales change; Minimum initial investment; Telephone.
- Bond funds. // Money;Jul96, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p54
Presents charts on the performance of various bond funds in the period ending May 28, 1996. Categories including one year, three years, five years, 10 years, United States government, investment-grade corporate, high-yield corporate, mortgage-backed, world income, and tax-exempt; Ten biggest...
- Bond funds. // Money;Dec1996, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p72
Presents charts of the performance of bond funds for the year leading up to October 21, 1996. One-, three-, five-, ten-year funds; US government; Investment-grade corp.; High-yield corporate; Mortgage-backed; World income; Tax-exempt.
- 50 top bond funds of '97. // Money;Aug1997, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p142
Presents chart data on the top 50 bond funds of 1997. The success of bond funds specializing in the debt of developing countries; Phoenix Emerging Markets in the number one slot.
- Bond funds. // Money;Jan1998, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p55
Presents charts showing bond funds for January 1998. One year; Three years; Five years; Ten years; Ten biggest funds; US government; Investment-grade corp.; High-yield corporate; World income; Tax exempt.
- Bond funds. // Money;Oct98, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p198
Presents charts of bond funds as of August 21, 1998. Top United States government; Top investment-grade corporate; Top high-yield.
- Declining rates help bond funds stage a quiet rebound. // Money;Oct95, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p60
Tabulates the performance in August 1995 of various categories of bond funds. Bonds of the United States government; Investment-grade corporates; High-yield corporates; Mortgage-backed securities; World income; Tax-exempt bonds.
- Bond funds. // Money;Jan1997, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p46
Presents charts of bond funds for the year leading up to December 1, 1996.
- Bond funds. // Money;Mar98, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p54
Presents charts of bond funds as of February 1998. Ten biggest funds; United States government; World Income; Tax-exempt; More.
- Bond funds. // Money;Sep98, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p63
Presents charted information on bond funds as of September 1, 1998. US Government; Investment-Grade Corp.; High-yield Corp; World income; Tax-exempt; Other.