TEXAS: Austin to Study Rail Costs
- Visalia to go after rejected high-speed rail station funds. Lindt, John // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;12/9/2011, p4
The article reports on the decision of the city councils of Visalia, California to go after the funds for the construction of high-speed rail station near Hanford, California, which was rejected by the Kings County Association of Governments.
- Rail stations to get $15.5M in upgrades. Gordon, Jim // Westchester County Business Journal;8/9/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 32, p7
The article reports on the 15.5 million dollars grant awarded the Peekskill and Croton-Harmon rail stations in New York.
- Department for Transport's Access for All to fund access improvements at stations. // Access by Design;Fall2011, Issue 128, p3
The article focuses on the announcement of Great Britain Rail Minister Norman Baker that 37 billion euros would be made available for the Access to All funding programme to improve the accessibility of train stations for disabled passengers, older travellers, and people with young children.
- DfT station access funding announced. // Access by Design;Spring2011, Issue 126, p2
The article reports on the Access for All funding program by Great Britain's Department of Transport (DfT), which aims to provide grants to improve the accessibility of railway stations in England and Wales.
- U.S. Funds Boost Light Rail. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/16/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33234, p9
The article reports on the advancement of a plan to build a light-rail system along the thoroughfares in Detroit, Michigan. It states that the plan with the passage of the 2010 omnibus spending bill of the federal government, includes a provision that grants the city to use 125 million dollars...
- State receives $10M for new Bridgeport train station. Alvarez, Reece // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/2/2015, Vol. 51 Issue 44, p2
The article reports on the federal grant received by the government of Bridgeport, Connecticut to support the development of Barnum Station, a commuter rail station that would serve the east side of Bridgeport.
- Washington Watch. // Railway Age;Mar2000, Vol. 201 Issue 3, p20
Focuses on the government policy for the railroad industry in the United States. Federal budget for high speed railroad stations; Details on the federal railroad administration funding; Budget for railroads from fiscal year 2001 budget; Credit assistance for railroad companies.
- POINTERS. // Rail Business Intelligence;3/21/2013, Issue 434, p1
The article offers news briefs related to transportation in Great Britain as of March 21, 2013 on topics including free download of national fares database, funding for new rail stations, and funding for electrification of the Gospel Oak in London, England.
- IN BRIEF. // Rail Business Intelligence;4/2/2009, Issue 339, p5
The article offers news briefs related to rail business in Great Britain. It reports that Telent receive a contract from Network Rail to replace equipment for driver-only operation at 66 stations served by Southeastern and Southern. DeltaRail Group Ltd. receive a Â£1.5 million contract to...