KANSAS: Stimulus Jobs Tallied
- Salomon to run books on Kansas DOT debt. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;06/29/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30672, p24
Reports that the Kansas Department of Transportation has tapped Salomon Smith Barney Inc. to run the books on a new-money sale of highway revenue bonds.
- Solid structure makes Kansas DOT issue an appealing ride. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;08/24/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30711, p29
Focuses on the Kansas Department of Transportation's $400 million revenue bond offering. Structure of the deal; Pricing of the bonds; Bond ratings; Target investors.
- Kansas DOT Issuing $200M for Its Highway Progratn. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/5/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33824, p3
The article informs that Kansas Department of Transportation is planning to issue its highway revenue bonds of 200 million U.S. dollars in a competitive sale in December 2012 that will fund the projects in the agency's 10-year Transportation Works for Kansas program in the year 2013.
- Kansas DOT asks lawmakers for new infrastructure bank. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;02/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30340, p3
Reports that the Kansas Department of Transportation has sought the approval of the legislature to create a state infrastructure bank. Highway department's authority to issue a maximum of $50 million of municipal bonds to capitalize the bank; Permission to cities and counties to form a bond pool.
- Economic future. WILSON, BILL // Roads & Bridges;Nov2009, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p14
The article deals with the announcement by the state of Kansas that it will study the economic benefits of future transportation projects before approving. It states that when Kansas' Comprehensive Transportation Program was created in 1999, it offered only little benefit factors for job...
- Closures expected to create major traffic delays in Kansas City Metro area. Whistler, Deborah // Fleet Owner Blog;3/6/2013, p11
The article reports on the traffic alert issued by the Kansas Department of Transportation to ramp and lane closures in the Kansas City Metro area that are expected to create delays from March 7 to 10, 2013.
- Kansas DOT deal's size, scarcity should catch buyers' eyes. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30710, p5
Reports on Kansas Department of Transportation highway revenue bond issue expected to offer local and national investors the size and scarcity value. Total amount of the deal; Underwriting firm involved in the bond issue; Purpose of the bond to finance an expansion project at the Burnham...
- KANSAS: Budget Takes From KDOT. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/29/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33852, p9
The article reports that the proposed operating budget of Kansas for the fiscal year 2014 will transfer 265 million U.S. dollars to Kansas Department of Transportation for funding various programs such as student transportation costs.
- Groups can help keep Kansas highways clean. // High Plains Journal;5/2/2011, Vol. 129 Issue 18, p2.B
The article offers information on Kansas Department of Transportation's Adopt-A-Highway program to help keep the highways clean which is open youth groups with members at least 11 years old which will participate in the annual Clean Up Kansas Campaign during April in Kansas.