ARKANSAS: Road Plan Includes Tax Hike
- The National Highway System--financing its future: The role of innovative finance. Garvey, Jane F. // Public Roads;Spring96, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p39
Focuses on the effects of the National Highway Designation Act of 1995 on how states finance the National Highway System and other transportation projects. INSETS: Innovative finance case study Ohio: Butler County Highway.;Innovative finance case study South Carolina: Conway Bypass.;Innovative...
- Arkansas House Speaker Urges Lawmakers to Fund Road Plan. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/12/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33449, p3
The article reports on the move of Arkansas House Speaker Robert Moore to urge lawmakers to fund a proposed road plan in the state involving more than 2 billion dollars of bonds.
- House Passes Five-Year, $305 Billion Highway Bill. Watts, Jim // Bondbuyer.com;12/3/2015, p31
The article reports on the passage of the Highway Bill worth $305 billion by the U.S. House of Representative to fund robust infrastructure.
- Bill returns 85 percent of state payments to Federal Highway Trust Fund. // Point of Beginning;Nov96, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p15
Focuses on H.R. 3775 or the STEP 21 bill introduced by US Representatives Tom Delay and Gary Condit and requiring all states to receive at least 95 percent return on the payments made to the Federal Highway Trust Fund.
- IOWA: Polk GOs Another Way. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p42
Reports on the sale of general obligation (GO) bonds by the government of Polk County, Iowa to pay for Iowa Events Center project in Des Moines, Iowa. Reasons for the sale of GO bonds.
- Analysts: First-Ever Mexican Municipal Debt Issue Could Spark More Deals . Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31281, p6
Reports on the sale of certification of obligation deal of municipal debt issuance in Mexico. Estimated amount of the obligation deal; Necessity for the sale of obligation bonds; Preference of Mexican bonds in the international market.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p32
No abstract available.
- Trader talk. Easton, Steve // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/30/94, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p28A
Focuses on the bond market trading performance in Indianapolis, Indiana as of May 30, 1994. Effect of increased bids of commodity prices on inflation; Increase in stock prices for the week May 30 to June 5, 1994 compared with stock prices performances for the previous week; Company losers and...
- Some bond managers report gains. Star, Marlene Givant // Pensions & Investments;8/05/96, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p10
Reports on assets gains and losses of fixed-income mutual funds for the year through May 31, 1996. Gain of bond funds run by Vanguard, Merrill Lynch and PIMPCO Advisors; Losses by Franklin/Templeton, Fidelity, Putnam Funds, Mellon/Dreyfus, American Express, Kemper Funds and Dean Witter.